In need of replacement cable from NZXT...

JDS

As you can clearly read in the title, I am in need of a new cable for my H440 case. I'll post some pictures to show you a more detailed version of what I'm need help with...

post-80890-0-87720500-1401083954_thumb.p

What happened was I pulled out the cable and one of the prongs stayed in the female end of the other cable...consequently making this thing useless, I tried fixing it, and it got even worse, so YES I do need a new cable, or some sort of fix.

post-80890-0-61351400-1401083978_thumb.p

This is what the other side of the cable looks like, it's a cable for the LED's and fans in my case. 

post-80890-0-89656000-1401083943_thumb.j

The white side goes into the empty white slot on the left at the top of the case.

post-80890-0-10279400-1401083930_thumb.j

The black side is connected to this little hub that runs the fans.  Fortunately I was able to save the side that the fans use for power, so I still have fans in my case, just no LED's.  

Now this is where things get tricky, my LED's weren't working BEFORE this.  So I was looking around for a fix and saw that one of the prongs, on the side that runs the power to the hub at the top of the case, was being pushed up when it is plugged in.  Unfortunately, I never fixed this, so I still don't even know if this was the problem.  

So to summarize I want your input on what the problem might be, and if you think the cable at the beginning of all of this was my problem, and where I can get another one of these cables.  Right now, I have not been contacted by NZXT Support after sending in my ticket, and I messaged an NZXT "sponsor" on the website here. Thanks for your help in advance.  I am really hoping I end up with a solution.  

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

Check out www.reddit.com/r/nzxt - A lot of the NZXT guys hang out there and help escalate tickets.

I'll be sure to do that.  Thank you!

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440