Which aio orientation is better

You mean the radiator cable orientation?
It shouldn't really matter because it's a closed loop system, but I would choose no. 2 since the no. 1 seems to have the cable way to close to the radiator

Cool rig, but the GPU anti-sag seems a little bit higher than the height of the left side

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

9 minutes ago, ImWilly said:

You mean the radiator cable orientation?
It shouldn't really matter because it's a closed loop system, but I would choose no. 2 since the no. 1 seems to have the cable way to close to the radiator

Cool rig, but the GPU anti-sag seems a little bit higher than the height of the left side

Hoses** not cables.

Otherwise, I agree that number 1 should be adjusted such that the hoses are pulled further away from the fans. Even if it clears it now, once the pump starts to run, it may cause the hoses to contact the fan blades. Thermal expansion is also a potential factor here.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

font and back fan are the wrong way.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

The AIO is the same orientation in both pictures. 

45 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

font and back fan are the wrong way.

If my eyes are not deceiving me, those two side fans appear to be reverse style so they're setup as intake. The single rear fan is definitely incorrect.

15 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

The AIO is the same orientation in both pictures. 

If my eyes are not deceiving me, those two side fans appear to be reverse style so they're setup as intake. The single rear fan is definitely incorrect.

Why are the rear fans the wrong way

1 hour ago, Idkanythingaboutpcs said:

Why are the rear fans the wrong way

Rear as in rear of the case, as if it was a traditional case. There is only one fan in the "rear" position. Its currently setup as intake which is then just immediately sucked out the the top. Its not doing anything like that, you might as well flip it so its setup as exhaust which is the transitional way for that location anyway.

Those are the same accounting for run to run variance and margin of error.

On 4/29/2024 at 10:09 PM, Idkanythingaboutpcs said:

Which one 1 or 2

image.jpg

image.jpg

2 is better. Try reversing the side fans to intake, too, to get it close to neutral pressure. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂