Bottleneck

Rikothegamer
Go to solution Solved by DoctorNick,
2 minutes ago, Rikothegamer said:

I'm not sure if I am putting this in the wrong place but I went on a bottleneck calculator but I got confused. Whenever I did it I put the purpose to gaming (graphic intense task) and it told me 0% but if I clicked the games section and put in Minecraft it said around 45% so I'm lost and Just from peoples personal experience is the AMD Ryzen 5 5600x with the 7600xt a good combo? 

Yes bottleneck calculators are useless. Its a fine setup

I'm not sure if I am putting this in the wrong place but I went on a bottleneck calculator but I got confused. Whenever I did it I put the purpose to gaming (graphic intense task) and it told me 0% but if I clicked the games section and put in Minecraft it said around 45% so I'm lost and Just from peoples personal experience is the AMD Ryzen 5 5600x with the 7600xt a good combo?image.thumb.png.0c704ec3e1416e8ea9f778f336598217.png 

2 minutes ago, Rikothegamer said:

I'm not sure if I am putting this in the wrong place but I went on a bottleneck calculator but I got confused. Whenever I did it I put the purpose to gaming (graphic intense task) and it told me 0% but if I clicked the games section and put in Minecraft it said around 45% so I'm lost and Just from peoples personal experience is the AMD Ryzen 5 5600x with the 7600xt a good combo? 

Yes bottleneck calculators are useless. Its a fine setup

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Just now, Rikothegamer said:

bottleneck calculator

Don't use those, they're absolutely useless.

Bottlenecks are always present, and they change from one application to another (also, they are way less of a problem than you might think)

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

Well if you think about it Minecraft isn't exactly tough on the graphics card (without mods).... it's very CPU dependent. And this is the problem with bottlenecks: There is ALWAYS a bottleneck, and it changes depending on what you are doing. The best you can do is try to avoid extreme bottlenecks causing unsatisfactory performance. And Minecraft will run just fine on those specs.