Banned on the discord server

My discord account was recently hacked, most likley through running a ratted exe, dont know exactly as I already reset my pc. It spammed many NSFW links to every discord i was in, including the LTT discord, which I have been semi active in, I tried to appeal the ban through the website, but its been over 2 weeks without a response, so im at a loss, Im a subscriber to floatplane and have been watching LTT for 5+ years.

Anyone have any next steps I could take to get unbanned? my Discord name is MarcLmao. You can contact me either here on the forums or at the same discord account (it has been secured)

Yes ive checked my Email and my spam as it says.

image.png.da9e3a3e418a9cb859c8f61b21e70137.png

hi

Hate to say it but the forum itself has no control over that, I believe there are a few of the discord staff here as regular members but that's about it.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

1 hour ago, 8tg said:

It’s a discord account, just make another account.

a discord account ive had since 2017, also connected to multitudes of other accs thru oAuth

1 hour ago, OddOod said:

Did 2 weeks ago, no response

hi

1 minute ago, MarcLmao said:

a discord account ive had since 2017, also connected to multitudes of other accs thru oAuth

That is legit insane, why would you do that 

it’s a discord, it’s disposable, it’s like a core principle of how they developed their account and naming system

Just now, 8tg said:

it’s a discord, it’s disposable, it’s like a core principle of how they developed their account and naming system

jus realized im unbanned, email never went through, even so whats wrong with having a discord account for a while, naming system is like anything else now too. one unique username per person.

image.png.fe2d67fecaca663c47d8ee1b3d2119e3.png

hi

31 minutes ago, 8tg said:

Uh, get rekt m8. The idea of using disposable identities for personal communication is kinda reprehensible in today's world. 
And you got *any* sources for your assertion there? Because my understanding was that they (formerly) allowed non unique names so people couldn't squat desirable ones, rather than to incentivize smurfing 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

40 minutes ago, 8tg said:

The only people who have 8 throwaway discord accounts are assholes who are doing something that'll get their account banned.

Former roommate had like 10 accounts, should've known that was a massive red flag

33 minutes ago, da na said:

The only people who have 8 throwaway discord accounts are assholes who are doing something that'll get their account banned.

Former roommate had like 10 accounts, should've known that was a massive red flag

I think I have a couple but only because I try to use Discord, realize why I hate it, give up for a long time then try it again on a different Discord with a new name because I don't remember the old one.  Rinse, Repeat.

16 hours ago, MarcLmao said:

Did 2 weeks ago, no response

Forum moderation and discord moderation are handled mainly by different people. So we can't help on anything that happens on Discord.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 hours ago, da na said:

I know some game cheat sellers that get terminated on the daily but they bounce back with things like restorecord that pull all members back into thier server. I personally have 2 account, one for my irl friends and another for just random online stuff

hi