Is Motherboad without Vram heatsink is good for Ryzen 5 5600G

almost all AMD motherboard can easily run Ryzen 5 5600G processor but Ryzen 5 5600G is 6 core processor and max boost is 5Ghz so question is the Motherboard that has no Vram heat sink 
is ok with this processor or it can damage the motherboard ?

By design, any AM4 motherboard should run any AM4 chip the BIOS supports. Really though, the difference in cost between a board with and without VRM heatsinks is typically small. What board are you looking at that doesn't have the heatsinks on it? 

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

Max boost of 5600G is 4,4GHz!

5600G runs fine on any AM4 motherboard. Better spend your money on a decent PSU and decent RAM.

12 minutes ago, Md z said:

it can damage the motherboard ?

The motherboard should have OTP to prevent the motherboard from being damaged. The only thing you will need to worry about is whether the motherboard will limit performance, though since the 5600G draws so little power at full load that shouldn't really be a concern. 

Just now, RONOTHAN## said:

The motherboard should have OTP to prevent the motherboard from being damaged. The only thing you will need to worry about is whether the motherboard will limit performance, though since the 5600G draws so little power at full load that shouldn't really be a concern. 

^^^

btw you are usually better off with a (used) 3600(x) + used rx 580 as that will obliterate the igpu even if you run 4600+ ddr4

what country?

budget for full build?

existing parts?

and what mobo are you looking at specifically? cause a board with no heatsinks kinda tells me its a trash lowend board and youd be better off with a used b3/450

2 hours ago, atxcyclist said:

By design, any AM4 motherboard should run any AM4 chip the BIOS supports. Really though, the difference in cost between a board with and without VRM heatsinks is typically small. What board are you looking at that doesn't have the heatsinks on it? 

They will all "run" but it has been proven that they may not run well (or at expected levels of boost). With that said, the 5600g is pretty low end, it would likely be fine.

14 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

They will all "run" but it has been proven that they may not run well (or at expected levels of boost). With that said, the 5600g is pretty low end, it would likely be fine.

Probably, my only concern would be that there are some A320 boards that have 5000 series support, but they have a lot fewer features and I/O than other chipsets. The price difference between a budget A320 and a better A520 is not much, and while the A520 may not have VRM heatsinks it would be significantly better. 

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

19 minutes ago, atxcyclist said:

Probably, my only concern would be that there are some A320 boards that have 5000 series support, but they have a lot fewer features and I/O than other chipsets. The price difference between a budget A320 and a better A520 is not much, and while the A520 may not have VRM heatsinks it would be significantly better. 

Rather than generalize, or choose based on heatsink vs no heatsink, I would look at specific boards.

@Md z What board did you have in mind?

4 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Rather than generalize, or choose based on heatsink vs no heatsink, I would look at specific boards.

@Md z What board did you have in mind?

Because of tight budget I was thinking to get MSI B450M-A PRO MAX AMD AM4 Motherboard but I was worrying so I am thinking of  GIGABYTE B450M DS3H WIFI AM4 AMD Micro ATX Motherboard also