What board is this

I just got a pcb from a friend’s calculator and I need help to find any schematics for it. It is from an aarp branded calculator but that is the only information that I have. If I can find a picture of the actual calculator and not just the board I will post it.

The front of the board:image.thumb.jpg.5ec0476a073f0ed19a24ff36ccb8720a.jpg

The back of the board:

image.thumb.jpg.358c4275f28565d8d0dcdf234b9f135c.jpg

What are you trying to accomplish? I don't think you really need a schematic, it's a pretty simple PCB, you can see where the traces go and where the wires connect, and the front of the board is where I'm guessing the buttons would be 

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

I am trying to see if I can connect any displays to it and if so what ones. I also just want to know what the board is just because, and I could not find it anywhere.

[ Moved to Hobby Electronics ]

1 hour ago, Milesqqw2 said:

It is from an aarp branded calculator

So it could be any generic, throwaway, "imprint this gadget with your logo and give it away as a marketing premium" grade calculator. 

That black epoxy blob has all the calculator brains underneath it. The row of contacts at the top is where the LCD used to connect.

It's really not useful as anything but a calculator, and with half the parts gone it's completely useless. You can cut the traces between the key matrix and the blob, then tap into them to reuse the keys, but honestly it's not worth the effort to use as a keyboard.

That thing is most useful as an exercise in learning how to reverse-engineer a circuit board.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

You connect a raw lcd segment display using a zebra strip (elastomeric connector) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastomeric_connector

The other side is just buttons ... you put the rubber membrane on top of the pcb and when you press a button, the conductive material on the button creates a short between the two traces under the button.