PC goes black - Out of Ideas - ASUS ROG X670e-E

Hello. Im in need desparate need of ideas, help, or input.

I built my computer myself and it was 100% working fine but I ran out of space on my NVME. Being that I like to re-install windows fresh about once per year, I ended up replacing my NVME drive and reinstalling windows fresh at the same time. I did NOT update the BIOS or change anything other than the NVME drive + reinstall windows

Problem:

If I leave my computer on and dont use it for a couple hours, when I return to it the screens are completely black almost as if its hibernating but there is no way to wake it up or even remote desktop into it.  I was able to decrease the frequency that this occurs by enabling XMP II in the BIOS and now it only happens about once every few days vs. once per day. 

**There are NO system events within event viewer so I am completely flying in the dark.**

What i've done:

• Ive disabled every type of hibernate or power saving option via windows
  • I reset the CMOS using the physical button and reset the BIOS settings to default.
  • I enabled XMP II (Definitely helped with frequency of occurence)
  • Ive updated every driver I could (ie. Graphics card, chip set, other misc. drivers by ASUS).
  • Ive updated the BIOS to various different releases without success. Currently I have the latest one
  • I've tried doing various stress tests using some of the more popular software's and stress tested the CPU, Graphics card, Memory, misc other tests, etc and ran these tests for about 1 hour but could not recreate the issue. 
  • I checked all cables and re-seated them (Even though the PC was fine before I reinstalled windows). 
  • I purchased a new power supply but I have NOT installed it yet. I do not think this is the issue but my PSU was from a previous build and its 6 years old.. 

QUESITIONS: 

I use this PC for work and its more important that I solve the issue vs. trying to save money on troubleshooting. 

• ASUS has had many issues with everything. My MOBO is only ~8 months old but should I just replace the MOBO? 
  • Any other ideas?
  • Anyone have an opinion on memory compatibility with this CPU? 

PC Specs via screenshots from CPUZ ATTACHED.

Thanks so much!

PC Specs CPUZ.pdf

Check the temps. If it gets too hot, it may just turn of the PC. You could also RMA it if the issue persists.

8 minutes ago, ulookuglynoob said:

Check the temps. If it gets too hot, it may just turn of the PC. You could also RMA it if the issue persists.

It always seems to happen when im not using my computer and I dont know exactly when it happens because im not using it. 

Being that It happens when im not using the PC, is there good software you can suggest that can *record* the temps so that I can see them after I force restart the PC?