Bluetooth not available on device

w1111

I need some help with my PC.  I just downloaded Doom Eternal last night, and when I tried to open it this morning it said that my GPU had incompatible drivers.  After looking all over AMD's driver support site (with no way to talk to an actual human about this issue) I looked around at some other places for help and then gave up for the time being.  Then I went to play Helldivers 2, a game that I have been playing for a few weeks now without any issue, and suddenly that starts going so slowly it might as well not be running.  Any ideas what the issue or issues are?  I have an RX 590 gpu, 16 gigs of ram, and an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor (3.70 GHz) running windows 11 64 bit.  Another possibly useful bit is that when I went to start Helldivers 2 my pc's fans didn't start to ramp up like they normally do.

Thanks!  Trying that now.

The solution worked, but now my computer says that it has no Bluetooth compatibility.  The Bluetooth worked soon after I had fixed it, but now my computer says that there is no bluetooth adapter.  The one I have is built into the motherboard, and is part of the wifi adapter.  any ideas?

On 4/19/2024 at 1:46 PM, w1111 said:

The solution worked, but now my computer says that it has no Bluetooth compatibility.  The Bluetooth worked soon after I had fixed it, but now my computer says that there is no bluetooth adapter.  The one I have is built into the motherboard, and is part of the wifi adapter.  any ideas?

Youll need to redownload the bluetooth drivers from your motherboard manufacturers website

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

10 hours ago, w1111 said:

Screenshot2024-04-22164013.png.2c3fe1736e9b3ce6fc2698be45015ce4.png

huh, maybe trouble shoot the bluetooth device in device manager, and try disabling and re-enabling it too, it could also be the BIOS revision, i had a BIOS version on my B650 tomahawk where the bluetooth was unstable and disconnect and reconnect my controller every other minute, was very annoying but they fixed it in a later version, downloading that fixed my problems 

System specs:

Thanks.  I'll first try the bios and then go into device manager. 

the bluetooth device falls under the network device, right?  I can't find anything that says bluetooth, just an intel dual-band wireless-AC 3168

Didn't work either.  Any other ideas, or should I just get a USB adapter?

4 minutes ago, w1111 said:

Didn't work either.  Any other ideas, or should I just get a USB adapter?

There should be a way to get it working, though im not sure at this point, sorry, but by replying youve bumped it to the top of the Main thread, you can do this once per day

Is there any way to go onto your mobo's downloads page and redownload the wifi and bluetooth or just bluetooth drivers manually without using a wizard?

System specs:

from what I have tried, re-downloading the wifi drivers, wifi and bluetooth drivers, original wifi and bluetooth drivers, and the bluetooth drivers does nothing.  It doesn't look like a hardware issue, or at least nothing looks out of the ordinary in the case.  I'll still be willing to try any solutions that are brought up, but it has been a real pain to uninstall all of the bloatware that is automatically installed with the software that I need to use (such as the stuff that went with the D.D.U. driver re-installer).

9 minutes ago, w1111 said:

from what I have tried, re-downloading the wifi drivers, wifi and bluetooth drivers, original wifi and bluetooth drivers, and the bluetooth drivers does nothing.  It doesn't look like a hardware issue, or at least nothing looks out of the ordinary in the case.  I'll still be willing to try any solutions that are brought up, but it has been a real pain to uninstall all of the bloatware that is automatically installed with the software that I need to use (such as the stuff that went with the D.D.U. driver re-installer).

yeah i get that, it is such a pain, my bluetooth didnt work initially and it staved me off soulslike games, one of my favourites, for months, until a BIOS update came out to fix it. Before that my bluetooth dongle needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled everytime i wanted to use it

System specs: