Rack PC in a different room

Hi,

So i am having some trouble researching a good solution to put my rack in a different room. Mainly since my PC is in there.

What i need to pass to my other room (about 40m cable length away):

-2x 4k 144HZ video

-4x USB high speed (Needs to be high speed for external SSD's sometimes and capture cards).

The video isn't really the problem since i can get fiber HDMI cables that i use for work and know will work, but i am having a lot of trouble finding good high speed usb extenders.

a fiber KVM extender seems to be a good solution however these get compression issues in my experience on the video end, and for usb only these would be an expensive purchase.

Any tips on cost effective ways to get this usb over to my other room?

Motherboard is the EVGA classified z690, i do not have pci-e space to spare.

Welcome to the forums!
Oof, 40m is a heck of a distance to run signal. I'd really recommend using a super lightweight machine and just Moonlighting into the racked machine. 
As for USB, have you looked into USB over Ethernet?

Regardless, I assume you know this is gonna be $$$$

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Oh this is something Linus has done about 1 year ago. He utilized a receiver called USB 3-2-1 Raven 3124 from Icron, which passes USB 3.x signals through a fiber LAN cable. However, they can support only up to 5Gbps of transferring rate per port, which might not be sufficient for capture cards.

Edit: this model is based on fiber only, while Raven 3104 supports copper Ethernet cables.