FIXED NETWORK Chatreey 2.5G pfSense Firewall

Volkswagen06

https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/1005004844606515.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.31861c24ltw8uv&gatewayAdapt=glo2pol
install pfsense final format save hard disk or not network "igc0 - WAN and igc1 lan it was there but it runs away, I don't know what to do and after formatting the partition only em0 and em1 appear, how to do it if the Intel i226-V 2.5G error appears NOTHING: No interfaces found!

So the idea was that on "MEMSTICK" it reads automatically, it starts reading the networks automatically, but the problem is that we want to save the official one to disk so that it works with the network configuration, but it's strange that it doesn't work on auto EM0 and EM1 and it should on igc0 and igc1 since it doesn't read under the network i255 what's in playing

I'm sorry but can you uhh..

Fix up your post because I'm having brain damage from reading this post over and over again to understand what language you're speaking but alas.

No interfaces found means it cannot detect those ports.

You're saying before installation there was interfaces available but after installation there is no interface available?

Hence error no interfaces and else i can't figure out the questions you have.

I'm jank tinkerer if it works then it works.

Regardless of compatibility 🐧🖖

that the disk formatting is OK, but it's strange that it doesn't appear from the Internet, it only says em0 em1 and where's the rest

On 4/18/2024 at 4:03 AM, Volkswagen06 said:

that the disk formatting is OK, but it's strange that it doesn't appear from the Internet, it only says em0 em1 and where's the rest

Still no idea what you mean, i225 should show as igc0, igc1, igc2, igc3.

Given how cheap this device is, they may be using the old faulty i225 chips which will cause issues.  You should specifically look for devices with i225 B3 or i226 which fixed the issues.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

where pfsense PLUS 22 05 version signal USB device go final graphics signal VGA "MEMSTICK" YES install save disk hard after starting it immediately appears that the communication is EM0 EM1 but the problem and the other pendrive itself appears in this one not SATA HARD DISK YES read USB HARD DISK SAVE SSD