Slim, White ATX case (alternative to SFFTime N-ATX and P-ATX)

Aereldor

Hi, upgrading from an XG mobile eGPU to a full gaming PC, and I've got a great deal on a motherboard, CPU, and RAM bundle at micro center. 

Catch is... It's ATX. 

I live in a small studio apartment in NYC and will be mounting this PC to the wall, so I need it to be as slim as possible. 

The SFFTime N-ATX and P-ATX cases are only 81mm wide which is insane, I don't need them to be that crazy, but the skinnier the better. 

What's out there? Hopefully below $150. GPU I need to fit is 305mm, but in the worst case I can get a dual fan 261mm version, it's just $50 more)

Intended components -

12600KF
MSI Z790 Pro Wifi
RTX 4070 Ti Super

15 minutes ago, soundlogic said:

Hi, upgrading from an XG mobile eGPU to a full gaming PC, and I've got a great deal on a motherboard, CPU, and RAM bundle at micro center. 

Catch is... It's ATX. 

I live in a small studio apartment in NYC and will be mounting this PC to the wall, so I need it to be as slim as possible. 

The SFFTime N-ATX and P-ATX cases are only 81mm wide which is insane, I don't need them to be that crazy, but the skinnier the better. 

What's out there? Hopefully below $150. GPU I need to fit is 305mm, but in the worst case I can get a dual fan 261mm version, it's just $50 more)

Intended components -

12600KF
MSI Z790 Pro Wifi
RTX 4070 Ti Super

Thermaltakes core P3 is a case made for wall mounting and looks pretty neat too imo, iirc it is also quite modular

https://uk.thermaltake.com/core-p3-tg-pro-snow.html

dsc_3601.png?optimize=high&bg-color=255,255,255&fit=bounds&height=680&width=680&canvas=680:680&format=jpeg

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

1 minute ago, TatamiMatt said:

Thermaltakes core P3 is a case made for wall mounting and looks pretty neat too imo, iirc it is also somewhat modular

I guess unlimited airflow lmao but not what I was going for. 

I was going for either the SFFtime P-ATX look or the Fractal Ridge. Keep in mind oonly the P-ATX takes an ATX motherboard, the ridge is ITX only.

SFF time | products | casesNeweggBusiness - Fractal Design Ridge White Mini-ITX Slim Small Form Factor  Console PC Case with PCIe 4.0 Riser