Help to make a statistical ppt better

Go to solution Solved by Eigenvektor,
14 minutes ago, manikyath said:

well.. there's this "rule of thumb" to not have more than 7 lines ona slide, and not more than 7 words per slide.

I think you meant 7 lines per slide and 7 words per line

They general idea is to keep slides simple, you want them to visualize what you're talking about, without distracting the listeners. If the information on a slide requires too much time to parse, people will read instead of listening and miss the actual presentation.

Is their any 'easy' way to make a statistical ppt look better than just plane spreedsheet on a slide (this ppt literally does not have any sentences)

and here's a 'sample' ppt of the same type that i made to compliment my abysmal explanation skills . 

also note that in the 3rd slide is a very compressed for of the original  it was actually a progress comparision between several months ( between 4 to 5 months )

and this is how i submit ppts.... mostly just a bit more formated and colourful 

So any tips or methods , video tutorial etc. that you guys can provide of this??

TEST FILE.pptx

well.. there's this "rule of thumb" to not have more than 7 lines ona slide, and not more than 7 words per slide.

i'd assume it goes the same way with numbers.

also, if you're having a presentation about what is in a spreadsheet, you may as well show the spreadsheet. the point of powerpoint (bahdumtish..) is that instead of just taking the source documents, you compress that information down to something that's easy to digest.

you'd want to distill the data on the spreadsheet down to bulletpoints, perhaps with simple graphs.

14 minutes ago, manikyath said:

They general idea is to keep slides simple, you want them to visualize what you're talking about, without distracting the listeners. If the information on a slide requires too much time to parse, people will read instead of listening and miss the actual presentation.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

10 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

yes.