Results of internal review and outside investigation “ What do we do now?”

It’s been almost eight months since Tong and Sebastian promised to publish their findings, and the findings of an outside investigator into a prior employee’s allegations of abusive behavior from LTT employees and even sexual harassment.

As the title of Sebastian’s video, “What do we do now?”, what do we do now? These were serious allegations which could be affecting current employees, and we were promised updates by both the founder and the current CEO of LTT.

If there have been updates of the investigation published, please point me in the direction - I am sorry I did not see any. If everything that was said by the company last August was simply crisis PR to buy time until everything blows over… well, I am also sorry. Sorry for the faith I put in the corporation doing the right thing - for both current and past employees.

Linus Media Group CEO Terren Tong said: “[A]s part of this process, beyond an internal review we will also be hiring an outside investigator to look into the allegations and will commit to publish the findings and implementing any corrective actions that may arise because of this.”

https://www.theverge.com/2023/8/16/23834190/linus-tech-tips-gamersnexus-madison-reeves-controversy

Thread Locked to prevent speculation or misinformation. 

When/if the investigation is complete, they may or may not share the findings. They are under no obligations and have to follow strict privacy laws regarding workplace misconduct and such. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card