Domain blocked issues across so many sites

Hi everyone. 

Apologies for the incredibly niche and possibly off-topic issue, but I have done so much googling and I have no idea where to turn now as a complete tech noob.

An increasing number of websites are showing this stupid "domain blocked" thing and I have no idea how to fix it. Is there a way to "unblock" it as this has been getting on my nerves for months now? I just end up with a big white screen and the little spinning wheel in the middle of the page as illustrated below.

Any help is much appreciated.

Screenshot2024-03-30164206.png.6084751b8b37798614f9e7355d590085.pngScreenshot2024-03-30164228.thumb.png.a0f2628a7cbfe9ca70474fe736c17c32.png

What country are you in?  What site are you trying to access?

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

Google Chrome but it's the same on other browsers like Mozilla and Edge. 

This is on Windows 11 but the same thing even happens when you use internet explorer on the Xbox. The site is a streaming site

What happens if you go to the site in incognito?

6 minutes ago, charlie93 said:

This is on Windows 11 but the same thing even happens when you use internet explorer on the Xbox. The site is a streaming site

have you considered a VPN plugin for your browser?

6 minutes ago, tkitch said:

What happens if you go to the site in incognito?

Exact same thing in incognito. Using a free VPN extension looks promising so thanks for that suggestion. 

Would you know if there is a way to counter the problem at root as it's becoming a real pain 😄

Thanks for your help 🙂

1 hour ago, charlie93 said:

Hi everyone. 

Apologies for the incredibly niche and possibly off-topic issue, but I have done so much googling and I have no idea where to turn now as a complete tech noob.

An increasing number of websites are showing this stupid "domain blocked" thing and I have no idea how to fix it. Is there a way to "unblock" it as this has been getting on my nerves for months now? I just end up with a big white screen and the little spinning wheel in the middle of the page as illustrated below.

Any help is much appreciated.

Screenshot2024-03-30164206.png.6084751b8b37798614f9e7355d590085.pngScreenshot2024-03-30164228.thumb.png.a0f2628a7cbfe9ca70474fe736c17c32.png

This is your personal device right? Not a corporate or school device loaned to you?

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

7 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

This is your personal device right? Not a corporate or school device loaned to you?

Yes personal PC, personal phone and personal Xbox 🙂 

8 minutes ago, charlie93 said:

Yes personal PC, personal phone and personal Xbox 🙂 

Sounds like those specific sites are being blocked at the DNS or router level. Do you have access to your router's settings? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Are they blocked in your country for some reason?

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

This rides the line with our rules about asking advice to go around network blocks. As this does sound like a block of some sort. Are you paying for the internet yourself and are you controlling the router you are using? Essentially, if you would hotspot with your phone with mobile connection, would it fix this? If yes, then we can't really help since you need to sort this out with those who are in control of the network and/or router.

If its country-wide block, any assistance given here will be with disclaimer. If going around country-wide blocks is illegal in your country/region, we will not take any responsibility over the advice given. You will use it on your own risk.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

yea we need some more info i think? what's your isp for example. 

i understand you might don't want to tell us, which by all means is fine, but i don't see how we can help with the little information given. 

we need to know 2 things at minimum i guess:

isp

router/ modem 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder