Does anyone own an asus dual rtx 4070 super oc?

remo233

If you do, please can you advise what your gpu, vram and hotspot temps are during gaming?

7 hours ago, remo233 said:

If you do, please can you advise what your gpu, vram and hotspot temps are during gaming?

I have that exact card and this is my reading playing helldivers 2 1440p ultra for like 35 minutes so far. 63.3 core/74 memory/ 74.3 hotspot all stock settings on the performance mode biosTemps.png.70de9d057b75ffa2b1cdca5df58f48aa.png

5 hours ago, rijzen said:

I have that exact card and this is my reading playing helldivers 2 1440p ultra for like 35 minutes so far. 63.3 core/74 memory/ 74.3 hotspot all stock settings on the performance mode biosTemps.png.70de9d057b75ffa2b1cdca5df58f48aa.png

Thanks. Please can you try some other games and let me know the temps. What is the airflow like in your case? 

17 minutes ago, remo233 said:

Thanks. Please can you try some other games and let me know the temps. What is the airflow like in your case? 

its the same in all the games ive played and my airflow is pretty good. Im using an NZXT h6 flow with arctic p14s in the bottom and 3 p12s at the front 1 p12 at the rear

32 minutes ago, rijzen said:

its the same in all the games ive played and my airflow is pretty good. Im using an NZXT h6 flow with arctic p14s in the bottom and 3 p12s at the front 1 p12 at the rear

Yeah, I figured out why my temps are higher, it is my small case airflow. Removed the side panel and temps dropped. I was getting 74 gpu, vram 84, hotspot 88. Has come down now, not as low as yours but I defo need a better case. Also, ambient temps would stay at 40 gpu and 50 vram after gaming, the hot air must stay trapped in my case.

43 minutes ago, remo233 said:

Yeah, I figured out why my temps are higher, it is my small case airflow. Removed the side panel and temps dropped. I was getting 74 gpu, vram 84, hotspot 88. Has come down now, not as low as yours but I defo need a better case. Also, ambient temps would stay at 40 gpu and 50 vram after gaming, the hot air must stay trapped in my case.

A good airflow case can help a lot. Also my ambient temperature of my house is 70f or 21.1C so I’m sure that also makes a difference.

1 hour ago, remo233 said:

Yeah, I figured out why my temps are higher, it is my small case airflow. Removed the side panel and temps dropped. I was getting 74 gpu, vram 84, hotspot 88. 

This is really nothing to worry about.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

This is really nothing to worry about.

True but why not make it cooler :). So with the side panel off temps are 68-69 gpu, 76-78 vram and 83 hotspot. Should I keep the side panel on or off? In resident evil 3, not sure why vram got to 92(side case was on). All of the other games, temps are the same, what I mentioned above.

Just switch to the silent BIOS, edit the volt curve in Afterburner to max out at 950mV, 2700Mhz and add 1500Mhz to the memory clock

It will never break a sweat and live a very long life without anyone noticing there is a graphics card in the PC. No loss of performance