MSI CLAW or Legion Go

I pre-ordered the MSI CLAW with the ultra 7 155H thinking it would be more powerful than the ROG ALLY, on paper it should have been good enough but in reality it's dog shit, all the reviews says the same, and the astronomical price tag is shameless from them !

I pre-ordered it two weeks ago and still haven't received it yet, for some reason it was supposed to be released on the 20th of march and it got pushed until the 28th, I was so pissed off by this that I went to the store to cancel the order, they told me I can't cancel it nor I can buy something else until it arrives ! What an absolute joke ! 

Now not just I'm going to cancel it, I'm going to ask for a refund for them wasting my time for a week and get the legion go for the price of the rog ally ! What do you think is the more powerful ?

9 hours ago, Shadow Walker said:

I pre-ordered the MSI CLAW with the ultra 7 155H thinking it would be more powerful than the ROG ALLY, on paper it should have been good enough but in reality it's dog shit, all the reviews says the same, and the astronomical price tag is shameless from them !

I pre-ordered it two weeks ago and still haven't received it yet, for some reason it was supposed to be released on the 20th of march and it got pushed until the 28th, I was so pissed off by this that I went to the store to cancel the order, they told me I can't cancel it nor I can buy something else until it arrives ! What an absolute joke ! 

Now not just I'm going to cancel it, I'm going to ask for a refund for them wasting my time for a week and get the legion go for the price of the rog ally ! What do you think is the more powerful ?

The ROG Ally and the Legion Go use the same exact chip, RAM config and SSD (though the LeGo might have a slightly higher RAM clock). The big difference in the LeGo is that you get a bigger battery, but an overall heavier device. You get the advantage of detachable controllers and a bigger screen, but you lose performance if you play at full res since the LeGo uses a much higher-res screen, which is too much for the Z1 Extreme to render natively at more than low settings in sort of modern titles. With the Ally you get a 1080p display at 120HZ with VRR, a smaller battery that's good for around 100 min in the default power profile. This can do down as low as 50min with the maximum power it's allowed to suck back and can be extended to over 3.5h in light titles. I've had my Ally for around two months now and have had a great time with it