My device manager no longer recognizes connected USB devices

theex0r
Go to solution Solved by theex0r,

Strange: After I installed my Lan driver, it finally finds all USB devices again. For whatever reason

The following problem: 

I have reinstalled my Windows because the installation of my new case and graphics card destroyed my bootloader. 

Short story short problem: I got the system up and running. However, the following error occurs: Some games do not work with my connected joystick and throttle for the MS2020. So I go to the system settings to disconnect them virtually from my machine. 

When I want to play FS2020 again, I go to the Device Manager -> Action -> Search for changed hardware. 

This worked wonderfully on the old system, but unfortunately no longer on my fresh Windows 10. 

If I then disconnect the joystick and throttle from the USB and reconnect them, everything works as usual. 

I have already made a current BIOS update and checked if there are any problems in the device manager. At least none are displayed. 

Maybe I can find someone here who has an idea? 🙂

7900X30
Asus Prime X670-P
32 GB DDR5 
4090 ASUS TUF 
850 Watt Seasonic NT

Did you reinstall all the chipset drivers from your motherboard's support page?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Strange: After I installed my Lan driver, it finally finds all USB devices again. For whatever reason