HELP PLEASE, any way to apply equaliser to speakers connected to display aux port instead of desktop back panel aux port?

Mahbub

Thanks help me with another thing pleae, So i have two PCs connected to same display and plugging in cables every time i switch pc is a pain, so i connected the speakers to the display aux port, but i loose all the eq control from windows realtek sound app, and audio switchers are hard to find where i live, i used a y splitter to connect both the pc to speakers but that cause hissing noise, only way seems to be connecting speakers to display so i dont have to switch audio cables every time i use the other pccan someone tell me a way to use eq on speakers connected to the display? like nvidia dosnt seem to have any audio eq in their control panel thanks.

20240322_121502.jpg

Voicemeeter, EqualizerAPO

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

[ Moved to Audio ]

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Monitors have really bad soundcards.

You want an external audio switcher so that you're getting sound directly from each computer's motherboard.

This would be an example of what I'm talking about

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Switcher-Headphone-Selector-Splitter/dp/B0894N22CL/

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

8 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Monitors have really bad soundcards.

You want an external audio switcher so that you're getting sound directly from each computer's motherboard.

This would be an example of what I'm talking about

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Switcher-Headphone-Selector-Splitter/dp/B0894N22CL/

This is not available where i live, unfortunately what i have to do is run two 3.5mm.extensiom from the two different pcs and when switch speaker wire to both 😞 here i cant find any decent audio switcher.