Ryzen 7600X Voltage & ECO Mode

Are these voltages normal looking to y'all? I see the CPU Core Voltage jump to 1.352V at one point. I know it will occasionally rise during demanding applications, just seems concerning.

Voltages (March 19).JPG

Also, I am running system in ECO mode (65W), but constantly seeing power go way above this. Is this normal? Some additional settings in the BIOS screenshots below. Pretty much all I've set is the RAM in EXPO mode and the CPU in ECO mode (65W) and that's about it. Fan settings to silent as well.

IMG-2444.jpg

IMG-2446.jpg

I can build a computer and do basic tweaks within the BIOS, but when it comes to voltages and indepth stuff like this, I am clueless.

Thanks in advance. I'll be getting busy soon, so I'll respond back when I can.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
COOLER Noctua NH-U12A Chromax.Black
MOTHERBOARD ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F (BIOS version 2412)
RAM G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series (AMD Expo) 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30-38-38-96
GPU ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti

16 minutes ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

see the CPU Core Voltage jump to 1.352V at one point. I know it will occasionally rise during demanding applications, just seems concerning.

1.45V is safe, and will show up during single core workloads. It's nothing to be really concerned about. Also, used HWInfo to monitor sensor data, Armoury Crate is unreliable at best. 

18 minutes ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

Also, I am running system in ECO mode (65W), but constantly seeing power go way above this. Is this normal? Some additional settings in the BIOS screenshots below. Pretty much all I've set is the RAM in EXPO mode and the CPU in ECO mode (65W) and that's about it. Fan settings to silent as well.

Is it just a spike then dropping down, or does it go to something like 80W and stay there? Also, use HWInfo to monitor power consumption to remove Armoury Crate misreading sensor data as a possibility. 

2 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

1.45V is safe, and will show up during single core workloads. It's nothing to be really concerned about. Also, used HWInfo to monitor sensor data, Armoury Crate is unreliable at best. 

Is it just a spike then dropping down, or does it go to something like 80W and stay there? Also, use HWInfo to monitor power consumption to remove Armoury Crate misreading sensor data as a possibility. 

Thanks for responding. Yes, it's just a an occasional power spike and then it will drop back down during less demanding tasks. I've recently seen it spike to about 94 watts. May go even higher if I watched it longer, but that's what I saw recently. I mean, everything seems to be running great. Just thought the voltages were a little high.

54 minutes ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

Thanks for responding. Yes, it's just a an occasional power spike and then it will drop back down during less demanding tasks. I've recently seen it spike to about 94 watts. May go even higher if I watched it longer, but that's what I saw recently. I mean, everything seems to be running great. Just thought the voltages were a little high.

OK, yeah power limits can sometimes take a second to actually dial the CPU back if you have a workload that changes load pretty frequently.