Your experience of using a more portable multi-port PD/USB-C charger, please.

In a nutshell, I've got myself a treat (and my old ThinkPad 11e just can't cope with my workload now) by getting a secondhand ThinkPad L390 Yoga, which does have USB-C ports to charge. And, welp.... Sometimes, using the included power bricks are... Simply, impractical. (Heck, I typed this while charging this laptop using my 20W PD phone charger lol, and yes surprisingly it does charge)

Now, looking on so many people 'sort this' by getting a multi-port charger, I sort-of plan to get a multi-port PD charger, with either 65W or 100W, with various choice of brands like Anker/Aukey/Baseus/Ugreen/etc, and maybe could be getting the 'desktop' variant ones, or... Just get an extension cord if I get the 'normal' charger shape lol. Devices that I could charge on the same time is my Galaxy A34 (max 25W PD PPS) and the laptop itself (65W max I guess from Lenovo psref), and maybe sometimes my power bank, wireless earphone/smartwatch, so I'll need at least 3 or more ports total with one USB-A port.

What I want to know is, and yes you can write as long and as detailed as you want lol:

1. Welp, does it really increasing the level of practically by investing to an additional charger?
  2. Does it effective to charge your devices reliably (welp, I saw a lot of threads on Reddit saying some of them are simply unreliable) and.. Still going "fast'? I mean, if you're getting 65W charger for the phone and the laptop, at least the laptop could've 45W (which is enough for my basic use anyway), yet needs the phone to at least fast charge that can be nearly full for at least an hour.
  3. In the end, does it worth the money you spend to just get a little practically?
  4. And, finally, which one charger/brand are your recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

https://www.voltacharger.com/products/giga-200w-gan-charger

Sadly this is out of stock, but I have a couple of them and they SLAP. 
There is some well deserved hate on Anker around here, not because they make bad stuff (annoyingly really good stuff in fact) but because of some SUPER sketchy stuff they did with their Eufy line.
I'd look for a super-power (my phrasing) GaN charger. Something that (claims) over 100W of charging. They *should* specify which ports put out which power in which combination, as seen on that Volta
image.png.9dbfb06b0fda0c37045717c9e67079cc.png

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup