TotalBiscuit has cancer. (not really tech news)

WhatTheQuack

I hope he gets better.. he's my favorite youtuber.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

hope he makes a full recovery.

I think total biscuit is really valuable to the pc gaming community. He gives credit where it's due and criticism as well. He has the eloquence and the credibility to do it better than others. Which is only Gonna help devs get better. And he doesn't do silly things like giving scores out of 10 or rankings. He gives his impressions which are far more valuable to Those of us which have the attention span for it.

TB throws a fit at everything. He is a narcissist with paper thin skin and even if you're mad you shouldn't tell someone to get cancer and die (or tell someone to die in general).

I am indifferent about Total Biscuit and I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy, but you have to admit that it is a bit ironic that he has gone around telling people to die, get horrible diseases etc, and then he ends up getting cancer. Again, I don't think he or anyone else deserves it, but it is ironic.

Cancer is very serious, and that's why you shouldn't go around telling people to get it.

Reminds me of Set Putman: He continued to play his song "You're in a Coma" even after being on a Coma himself. Of course when you throw chairs at your live audience you're going a bit beyond just general animosity towards your audience but still.

-------

Current Rig

-------

TB throws a fit at everything. He is a narcissist with paper thin skin and even if you're mad you shouldn't tell someone to get cancer and die (or tell someone to die in general).

I am indifferent about Total Biscuit and I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy, but you have to admit that it is a bit ironic that he has gone around telling people to die, get horrible diseases etc, and then he ends up getting cancer. Again, I don't think he or anyone else deserves it, but it is ironic.

Cancer is very serious, and that's why you shouldn't go around telling people to get it.

he already made a post addressing this

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1s8n9

Absolutely can't stand the man and his inability most of the time to differentiate his opinions from fact

but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone

he already made a post addressing this

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1s8n9

I'm sorry, but "baww someone on the Internet said something mean about me" does not justify being a dick. His ego is too fragile to ignore YouTube and Twitter comments though.

I think he is a mild-narcissistic douchebag, but I also think that even a person like that shouldn't have to suffer from cancer. I genuinely hope that you and all other people that suffers from cancer gets well, you douchebag.

If it is too expensive he can come back and get it treated on the NHS.

That would involve leaving his wife and kids behind.

That would involve leaving his wife and kids behind.

If his children were born after 30th June 2006 they are automatically British citizens and I'm sure his wife could get a visa relatively easily.

If his children were born after 30th June 2006 they are automatically British citizens and I'm sure his wife could get a visa relatively easily.

The last time he tried to bring his family to England, just to visit him, his claim was denied because immigration thought they would never leave. So given that they were already denied once I would say its probably not gonna be that easy. 

The last time he tried to bring his family to England, just to visit him, his claim was denied because immigration thought they would never leave. So given that they were already denied once I would say its probably not gonna be that easy. 

He just has to apply for a British passport for his children. His wife would be eligible for a spouse visa or she could enter under the visa free tourist access for 3 months.

He just has to apply for a British passport for his children. His wife would be eligible for a spouse visa or she could enter under the visa free tourist access for 3 months.

He tried that when he was living in England in 2011. They were ALL denied. His wife and kids are all from the US I believe.

i really enjoy hiw WTF is.... videos. looks like he is going to be ok. 

He tried that when he was living in England in 2011. They were ALL denied. His wife and kids are all from the US I believe.

This is what i love about the UK.

I hope he gets better. Its saddening to hear this news. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Man I hope he will get fine. I really like his videos and LOVE his voice :D

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

This is what i love about the UK.

You love that a man was not allowed to see his wife and kids for several years?

You love that a man was not allowed to see his wife and kids for several years?

No i just love how this happens but we let in 1000s who keep wages down to their legal minimum hence why we're facing a cost of living crisis.

Incredibly sad news, all the best to him and hopefully he can beat this!

Really? Even if born abroad?

Wish him the best and hope/pray for the best.

He currently is one of my inspirations and by far one of the best reviewers on the entire gaming space.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I feel soo hard for TotalBiscuit. My sister died in January because of a rare bone Marrow cancer (1 in a Trillion, It's called paediatric myelodysplastic) Nobody had ever had the exactly the same form as she had :(. I really hope that TotalBiscuit makes a full recovery unlike my sister did.

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv