so got me thinking what did you do with your old water cooled build?

so ive been looking on ebay for water cooled motherbords and well there is not much on the market...sadly but it got me thinking out of all thows pcs people have built what did you do with your old build? did you sell it, scrap it, still have it in a dusty corner? ya i no there coletors out there for this stuff but i would think there was so much of it made there sould be lots to go around?🤷‍♂️ anyway share your story on what you did with it. plz show pics too i love looking at it...🤷‍♂️

for me i first got in to water cooling with an x58 with i7920 and a swiftech kit was $150 can. so did my dad and it was a son and dad thing for a bit. we both had the same system thow he had dommnator gt ram and a i7960 but i had a motherboard water block. anyway it was at my dads house and his house is gone so is that motherboard block... oh well. i got his old mb and still am using it as my tv pc as he upgraded his pc.

since then im been addicted to it. and love the full cover water blocks i no now there all mono blocks witch is meh. and yes i no it cost ALOT of moeny... and aios are cheap that probably why most dont water cool anymore.

another problem is alot stuff comes from the us and alot of people dont want to ship to Canada but still think there should be alot more of this stuff🤷‍♂️

DSCF1263.JPG

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links