R9 280x Showdown Sapphire Toxic 280x vs Gigabyte Windforce 280x

damn the toxic is huge, didnt knew they where THAT big

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

damn the toxic is huge, didnt knew they where THAT big

you should watch some of my videos about the powercolor PCS+ then, that thing was massive

It's bigger then the Gigabyte one... That's a shocker.

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

Awesome!  Is it possible to do an r9 270x showdown?  :D

Nice showdown once again :).

Somewhat surprising results, I expected the Windforce card to come ahead overall in your opinion but it makes sense, agreeable points across the board. The Windforce cooler is quite good, so with the rattling and coil whine, I wonder what a 90-100% fan speed overclocked Toxic would sound like in comparison.