Google drive app doesn’t allow folders to be made available offline, online individual files.

Can’t believe you can’t make entire folders, or even your entire google drive, available offline on your mobile device from within the app.

it takes so long to do it for every single file, when you have 100’s of files.

and the free version of google drive has a limit of 15GB anyway, which can easily fit on most devices, with 64, 128gb, or or more storage.

anybody who knows a solution, workaround for this?

It is meant to sink it to the cloud, if the folders had been lost when they were made while being offline then there would be no way to recover them which defeats the purpose of having a cloud drive. Your workaround it to use local storage or if you are sharing files with other devices just host a file/folder on the network. 

19 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

It is meant to sink it to the cloud, if the folders had been lost when they were made while being offline then there would be no way to recover them which defeats the purpose of having a cloud drive. Your workaround it to use local storage or if you are sharing files with other devices just host a file/folder on the netwo derk

20 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

It is meant to sink it to the cloud, if the folders had been lost when they were made while being offline then there would be no way to recover them which defeats the purpose of having a cloud drive. Your workaround it to use local storage or if you are sharing files with other devices just host a file/folder on the network. 

But I can sync all files locally to my PC, those are just downloaded copies, whoch I can delete, without the drive software open, and nothing wil happen to the cloud files. This should be possible on mobile as well, with the entire google suite as well.