I'm leaving

Sammael

To go see the new xmen movie, midnight showing of course... that starts at 10:40.

I will report back once I've seen it.  Most of you will probably wait until later, but not me.  I am worried it will pale in comparison to xmen 2, or that it will just be another wolverine movie, but I go anyway.  Hope springs eternal, it is all we have.  I pay now in the hopes that one day, you kids will stop dropping to your knees for wolverine, and only wolverine.  Then we can focus on more interesting characters.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

That misleading title though.

Inb4 pseudo-forum drama about people being assholes and the forum not being the same as it used to be.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Cya, Have a good lyfe

-.-

I just came back from it. You will NOT be disappointed....yeah they messed up some characterization here and there but it's way better than those awful Wolverine spin offs and DEFINITELY better than Last Stand. 

Spoiler alert .-.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Inb4 pseudo-forum drama about people being assholes and the forum not being the same as it used to be.

It just ain't what it used to be... So many bugs, now it works...usually..

I was already thinking about a way to keep you on the forum even though I don'y know you

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

misleading title is misleading

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear not, it's time to wipe away your tears, for I have returned...  were some of you cheering?  No matter.  I am ready to pass judgement.

I enjoyed it.  Stayed for the after credits scene, it was not that impactful, but I know who it was about.

I was afraid it would be another all wolverine focused movie, but it was not.  He was actually used about as well as he could be here.  Magneto was great as always, though the future version of the story seemed to brief, it was almost purely setup for the time in the past.  And man, some of those actors had ZERO time, I wanted to see more iceman, and storm, but they were essentially abandoned.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'll be seeing it soon if I can.

He who dies with the most tools wins.