My teacher's the best...

aricleather

So I'm currently in Grade 7 AcTal (Academically Talented). The teacher for the last 2 years of school was terrible. She was so biased about everything, and half of the day was spent on "social issues" like racism and all that (Not that I don't care, but I actually wanted to learn about something useful).

So this year I have my first teacher who's actually a guy. About a month ago, during class while we were working, he kept asking me to come to his desk and help him choose parts for his new computer. He had a huge budget because he had just gotten his taxes back.

So after about a week of planning with me, he invited me over and we built his rig. (4930k, X79 Sabertooth, H100i, HAF 912, Crucial M500, WD Black 4TB). We did alot of tweaking in the bios, and lots of overclocking.

So, I've been using 1440x900 for a few years now. Never had any time to upgrade. But yesterday he bought two 1080p 28" monitors from a computer store in our city, and he comes up to me and gives me his old Samsung 24" 1920x1200 for free.

So I was like, wow. I've been using 19" crappy resolution for so long, and tomorrow he's going to give it to me, and I can't wait to plug it in and use it.

Like I've never had a teacher this nice, and also this into tech.

Have any of you had some memorable moments with your teachers, considering you're still in elementary or high?

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

My teachers are overly religious racist people 

Wow, nice!

Have to say though, Extreme editions are terrible value compared to the x930k.

Is he straight out of college or something? Seems cool.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I have a few awesome teachers at my school, one of them lets me borrow her Jeep all the time to go out for lunch and stuff xD.

Is he straight out of college or something? Seems cool.

Yeah, he finished school not too long ago. He's always joking with us and having fun. Think he's in his early 30's.

My history teacher.... he.... he switched... to console....

Wow... I feel you..., sorry for your loss.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Never had such a teacher. Mine are always completely tech-illiterate and disrespectful towards anything new, kinda scared of it.

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

Yeah, he finished school not too long ago. He's always joking with us and having fun. Think he's in his early 30's.

Wow... I feel you..., sorry for your loss.

R.I.P. In Peace

Canadian Teachers! :lol:

Haha! So true...

Now's a good time to update your siggy with that new monitor. :D

R.I.P. In Peace

Rest in peace in peace? ;DD

I have a few awesome teachers at my school, one of them lets me borrow her Jeep all the time to go out for lunch and stuff xD.

What the...that's waaaayyy cool.

My teachers are alright, you know, like a teacher should be, professional and reasonable.

Yesterday my auto class and a few others went to a near by city to get a tour of a college. When we got into the city we went to a restaurant and our shop teach let me  and my 2 friends get drinks from the bar. I also carry a knife and none of my teachers say anything about it.

Rest in peace in peace? ;DD

Yeah, it's an internet joke.

Damn. I don't like my teachers. They give me detention for no reason. And none of them can tell a console from a PC.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D