Is 5600+4060 a good build on a budget? Or is it a bottlenecked system?

Budget (including currency): 90,000 BDT

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone, Escape from Tarkov, Rainbow Six Siege, Modern Warfare 2, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premier Pro etc.

I have attached a build here.

I want you to take a look at it and suggest me if something needs changes.

I'm concerned if the CPU is bottleneck to the GPU.

PS. I am on a very very tight budget so I chose just 8GB RAM for now and after a month I'd take an another RAM stick. 

Screenshot_2024-02-21-15-16-19-086_mark.via.gp.png

22 minutes ago, shawon shahriar said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone, Escape from Tarkov, Rainbow Six Siege, Modern Warfare 2, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premier Pro etc.

PS. I am on a very very tight budget so I chose just 8GB RAM for now and after a month I'd take an another RAM stick. 

Not too bad, maybe see bout getting a 2x8GB RAM kit instead of 1 single stick from the get go if you can afford it as a matching pair designed to run together will work better than 2 single sticks bought at different times

and check PSU against tierlist

https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/

Currently coming in at a C tier, this is okay for the build but if you can find something of a similar price at a higher tier that will be more beneficial

Do you have a website that i can see, alter or choose different parts as bangladesh isnt a country PCPartPicker supports

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

A single stick of ram can lose you up to 50% of performance. That and 8gb for gaming doesn't cut it anymore.

Else all is ok enough. Psu kinda sucks but it's alright for this build.

A rtx 4060 is usually very poor value so try to see what the price is on a rx 6700 (xt)

May also just wanna build your own to save a chunk of money and get a better system

23 minutes ago, shawon shahriar said:

Only 1 RAM stick means you're gimping your CPU, really try to get 2, prices are on all time low and will certainly rise soon

And the 4060 is usually bad value all over the world, 6650XT, 6700XT or even 7600/7600XT usually are cheaper for at least same performance

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

As everyone have pointed out ang single stick 8gb ram is bad for ryzen on more than one level. If you are playing on 1080p resolution, then you need at least 16gb ram and dual kit. ddr4 rams, should be fordable now that it's the cheapest component you can maximized money vs value.

Second, the most wasteful you would be spending on that build is the gpu. as everyone have said, 4060 is decent as a gpu but at the price it's trash compare to others. You are in Asia, like me. You probably have access to online shops to get a 6600/6600xt/6650xt at a reasonable price. By getting one of these gpu instead of the 4060, you would probably be saving up to $100(converted) or a bit more. You could use a $20-30 converted to get a better ram. The rest is on a better monitor. Oner of the best advice I can get you, is that one of the most important in gaming is the monitor. As it is that one component/peripheral  that you are interacting with all the time when you are using your PC. It's basically what you are looking at. Regardless if you have a decent gpu/cpu, if you have a bad monitor, there a high chance you won't be enjoying your gaming experience. It's ok to buy cheap monitors, but if you do, you need a thorough research, making sure that it's not a waste.

1 hour ago, kitnoman said:

As everyone have pointed out ang single stick 8gb ram is bad for ryzen on more than one level. If you are playing on 1080p resolution, then you need at least 16gb ram and dual kit. ddr4 rams, should be fordable now that it's the cheapest component you can maximized money vs value.

Second, the most wasteful you would be spending on that build is the gpu. as everyone have said, 4060 is decent as a gpu but at the price it's trash compare to others. You are in Asia, like me. You probably have access to online shops to get a 6600/6600xt/6650xt at a reasonable price. By getting one of these gpu instead of the 4060, you would probably be saving up to $100(converted) or a bit more. You could use a $20-30 converted to get a better ram. The rest is on a better monitor. Oner of the best advice I can get you, is that one of the most important in gaming is the monitor. As it is that one component/peripheral  that you are interacting with all the time when you are using your PC. It's basically what you are looking at. Regardless if you have a decent gpu/cpu, if you have a bad monitor, there a high chance you won't be enjoying your gaming experience. It's ok to buy cheap monitors, but if you do, you need a thorough research, making sure that it's not a waste.

Well that's a very good suggestion tbh, but my purpose is not only gaming as I have mentioned. If it was only gaming then I would have taken an AMD gpu for sure. But I also wanna do some productivity stuff on the setup. AMD's GPUs are not that good for productivity purpose. For a balanced performance I chose Nvidia over AMD.

2 hours ago, PDifolco said:

Only 1 RAM stick means you're gimping your CPU, really try to get 2, prices are on all time low and will certainly rise soon

And the 4060 is usually bad value all over the world, 6650XT, 6700XT or even 7600/7600XT usually are cheaper for at least same performance

I'm gonna add an another stick of RAM in the next month. 

And I chose 4060 over AMD's GPUs because I wanna run some productivity related softwares in the setup as well. And AMD's GPUs are not that optimized for productivity purpose. 

16 minutes ago, shawon shahriar said:

I'm gonna add an another stick of RAM in the next month. 

And I chose 4060 over AMD's GPUs because I wanna run some productivity related softwares in the setup as well. And AMD's GPUs are not that optimized for productivity purpose. 

Problem buying 2 RAM sticks one at a time is you can't be sure they'll be the same (even same brand model etc), and then can have compatibility issues

As for AMD GPU productivity efficiency, it really depends on what you're planning to do, they such at Blender and 3D stuff but are good in DVR and others

Look at Pugetbench results for the software you're using

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones