low fps on rust with decent computer

oka5

hey, i'm really out of options at this point so i didn't know where else to ask this. i have tried every fix to try to improve my fps on rust and nothing works. i even contacted facepunch and nothing they said helped. basically, my rust can not run at above 80 fps. it constantly drops down to 10-20 fps randomly making it pretty much unplayable. im pretty sure it isnt a problem with rust and more likely something i have to change with my computer. i have played rust on the lowest possible graphic settings and still the same fps ranges.
here's my specs.
gpu - 3080 ti
cpu - amd ryzen 9 5900x 12 core
memory - 64 gigs
motherboard - msi tomahawk max II b450
storage - samsung ssd evo plus 2 terabytes
power supply - corsair 2023 gold 1000w
if there's any other information you might need let me know

• 1 month later...

Well this is most definitely the most odd thing I've seen today, with 64 gigs of ram, 3080 t, and a ryzen 9, 10-20 fps shouldn't even be possible with low settings. I'm guessing that this isn't a prebuilt so therefor have u checked compatibility with your parts, that could be a problem. Another problem could be, if I'm correct, in rust there is a setting to allocate more ram correct? If so maybe check that and also how many gb of vram does your 3080 ti have, rust uses alot of vram even on low.

Gigabyte B560m DS3H AC | Intel i5 11400f | AMD RX 6500 XT 4gb | T-Force TUF 16gb (2x8) 3200 mhz

Samsung 27' CRG5 Freesync, 144hz | Lenovo 21.5' LI2264d, 75hz