why dont phone manufacturer just chipnon board and adhesives to make repair even harder?

aqarwaen29

I just dont get it,if phone manufacturer are only intrested in profits and that your are unable repair phone.

then why not use chip on board (cob) for full board.

this would mean identifying parts would even harder since expoy would be covering chip.

or just fill all chip pin with hard adhesive so that trying removing it would probably impossible.

i dont get why manufacturers dont it,if they already so greedy and anti repair.

7 minutes ago, aqarwaen29 said:

I just dont get it,if phone manufacturer are only intrested in profits and that your are unable repair phone.

then why not use chip on board (cob) for full board.

this would mean identifying parts would even harder since expoy would be covering chip.

or just fill all chip pin with hard adhesive so that trying removing it would probably impossible.

i dont get why manufacturers dont it,if they already so greedy and anti repair.

Because thats way more expensive then not doing it. Software locking it already does most of the scumbag behavior they need to prevent repairs. Setting up machines to do what you said would cost even more and dont pay off.

its just how it is. consumer is what most of the world is built on. thow things will probly change as we are at a tiping point were we dont need people to do job any more. that and most entertanment is done on a eltronic device. as much as you might hate is you get a dame amount of content from a few devices. what i mean is we dont need an amp, cd player, cds, cables, to listen to muisc. or like the phone killed cameras. 

not saying consumer is good but we need to fix the reuse problem. other place around the world have fixed this problem but us and Canada...for w/e reason🤷‍♂️ it porbly because of how much we spend on military i guess...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

They're not hard to repair because they're made to be anti-repair. They're made to optimise manufacturing cost. It being hard to repair is a side effect of that. Policies outside of making the device are another story.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible