Help on choosing a laptop.

Hi all, I currently own a desktop and I've recently been looking at a few laptops recently to replace it as I'm headed to college soon. I was wondering if i could get some help/advice on which laptop I should consider when buying one soon.

Here's just a few things that I'd like to have

• A body, design language similar to Apple's Macbooks (something like a razer or an ROG zephyrus?)
  • Good Specs that'll allow me create games (for pc and console) and last me a long while (5 years min?) (does amd beat intel for mobile computing?)
    • 32gb ram?
    • atleast 1tb storage (ill be fine with external storage)
    • recent gpu and cpu (doesnt have to be the latest and greatest)
  • Backlit keyboard
  • Good screen (something like 1440p, 120hz, 1ms )
  • Good size but with portability in mind, somewhere around the 15-16 inch range?
  • Good battery Life 

Some things that would be a plus would be

• good trackpad
  • good speakers
  • expandable or swappable storage
  • Oled screen
  • Io full of ports (would be nice not having to spend more for a docking station)

Here's a few that I've seen that I like so far and fit a few of my criteria

• 2024 Razer Blade 16 (That price is definitely hard to swallow)
  • Origin EON16-SL
  • ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M16 16" 240Hz Gaming Laptop QHD - Intel 13th Gen Core i9 with 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090-2TB SSD - Off Black (pretty big price)

• Razer - Blade 15 - 15.6" Gaming Laptop - QHD- 240HZ - Intel Core i7 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti - 32GB RAM - 1TB SSD - Black (currently on sale at BestBuy. Seems like the best option for me as a student)

•  

MSI - Stealth 16" 144hz FHD+ Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 13620H - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 with 32GB RAM and 1TB SSD - Blue

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

1 hour ago, Lotoaxo said:

Hi all, I currently own a desktop and I've recently been looking at a few laptops recently to replace it as I'm headed to college soon. I was wondering if i could get some help/advice on which laptop I should consider when buying one soon.

https://www.lenovo.com/ao/en/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-pro-series/Legion-Pro-7-Gen-8-16-inch-AMD/p/LEN101G0026
I have this laptop with 7945HX and rtx 4070, it cost around 1900Eur and was 300-400Eur cheaper than other laptops with similiar specs,  and a lot quiter.