Windows 10 error 0x80070643

_Grid21

I was trying to install the newest security patches (see screenshot) and I am getting errors 0x80070643 and similar. I tried Windows troubleshooter, didn't fix it. Tried following some guides on fixing the issue, didn't help. I also tried this batch script command from one of the YouTube guides I found and that didn't work either. Also the command "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" Says

"Error: 32 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

I hate to do extremes, but I am wondering if I should do either 1. Do an in-place Windows 10 upgrade, see if that fixes anything, or 2. just say the heck with it, and upgrade to Windows 11. I don't wanna reinstall windows because this is an editing machine and I don't have a lot of time these days to reinstall stuff and find all the licenses for things. 

What should I do?? Also, on top of that, my Macrium Reflect software has said a few times it can't find the Windows PE WIM files to make recovery media too. (not sure if that means I may have a corrupted OS or not.

SC config trustedinstaller start=auto
net stop bits
net stop wuauserv
net stop msiserver
net stop cryptsvc
net stop appidsvc
Ren %Systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
Ren %Systemroot%\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll
regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dll
regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll
netsh winsock reset
netsh winsock reset proxy
rundll32.exe pnpclean.dll,RunDLL_PnpClean /DRIVERS /MAXCLEAN
dism /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanHealth
dism /Online /Cleanup-image /CheckHealth
dism /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth
dism /Online /Cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanup
Sfc /ScanNow
net start bits
net start wuauserv
net start msiserver
net start cryptsvc
net start appidsvc

Screenshot_1000.png

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

I had a similar issue where updates that had already been installed were trying to install again. Tried many methods without any luck.

Spoiler

I would download the Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft's website, then run the installer and keep your files. It was able to fix my problem, the only downside is it reinstalled the standard bloat.