WeMod - free cheats for 100's of PC games

kasdashd

Been using the free software called "WeMod" a lot lately, and finding that it works really well for many PC games. A solid recommendation indeed.

The cheats only work for single player games of course.

18 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

Been using the free software called "WeMod" a lot lately, and finding that it works really well for many PC games. A solid recommendation indeed.

You should remove this post before you get in trouble.  Promoting cheating software is against forum rules.

8 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

You should remove this post before you get in trouble.  Promoting cheating software is against forum rules.

Just added "only works for single player games" to the post. And why is it against the rules? It's my copy of the game, so I can do whatever I want with it. And since it's not multiplayer games, it won't affect other players. People really need to chill out and be a little more flexible in terms of rules sometimes. Also, I don't care, I'll just make some other posts within the limits of the rules, or even login with a different Google account if this one gets banned, so I can continue promoting stuff that helps out other people, again, following the stupid rules, if that's what it takes. The forum should block people by their IP address, so they can't login with a new account, to prevent spamming and manually having to block people over and over.

14 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

In SP game it isn't cheating, it's called "modding" 😛 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

14 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

to add  i have used this software and it will refuse to work on multiplayer games 

wd-40 is god there is no other god than wd-40 wd-40 is the solution to all problems

4 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

Just added "only works for single player games" to the post. And why is it against the rules? It's my copy of the game, so I can do whatever I want with it. And since it's not multiplayer games, it won't affect other players. People really need to chill out and be a little more flexible in terms of rules sometimes. Also, I don't care, I'll just make some other posts within the limits of the rules, or even login with a different Google account if this one gets banned, so I can continue promoting stuff that helps out other people, again, following the stupid rules, if that's what it takes. The forum should block people by their IP address, so they can't login with a new account, to prevent spamming and manually having to block people over and over.

you shouldn’t say that………. how would you know about ip bans……… 0-100 real quick

wd-40 is god there is no other god than wd-40 wd-40 is the solution to all problems

39 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

of course.

of course! 😉😉😉

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

10 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

If they only work for single player games then its fine. You didn't write that in your original post.

You need to chill out as well bud, you have made a lot of posts where you are quite angry at everyone.

10 minutes ago, Cyberwolf said:

to add  i have used this software and it will refuse to work on multiplayer games 

to add, i used this software in multiplayer games, and it works just fine!  (it definitely doesn't work for *all* multiplayer games tho) 

ps: im shocked normies caught up, wemod is super old news, but here we go...

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

If they only work for single player games then its fine. You didn't write that in your original post.

You need to chill out as well bud, you have made a lot of posts where you are quite angry at everyone.

dude, standard feature is so called "1 hit kills" or "god mode" and yes, of course they work in certain multiplayer games.

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

18 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

Love that alpha male toughness!

Wish you would have stayed strong and not edited in the single player stuff.  Should have stood by your words and let your actions speak loud!!

Show the man!  Don't let him hold you down!!!

Maybe next time?

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

7 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

to add, i used this software in multiplayer games, and it works just fine!  (it definitely doesn't work for *all* multiplayer games tho) 

ps: im shocked normies caught up, wemod is super old news, but here we go...

eh  thought 

Just now, GuiltySpark_ said:

TBH this just reads like an advertising post. 

a very old advertisement 

2 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

Love that alpha male toughness!

Wish you would have stayed strong and not edited in the single player stuff.  Should have stood by your words and let your actions speak loud!!

Show the man!  Don't let him hold you down!!!

Maybe next time?

I'm not primitive "alpha male" enough to wanna win an argument. Waste of time. I wanna help out people, so they, in this case, get a better gaming experience, since mods and cheats can be very hard to find and get to work properly, this software is very easy to use. 

1 hour ago, kasdashd said:

this software is very easy to use.

But it's still against the rules of this forum. I'm not a mod here, but they are aware.

👋

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

~ player.additem f 1000000000

Only cheat I need in Bethesda RPGs. And it comes free with the games.

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

16 hours ago, Hinjima said:

14 hours ago, Dutch_Master said:

But it's still against the rules of this forum. I'm not a mod here, but they are aware.

👋

This is only for singleplayer games, so no harm to anyone really. The ethics of using cheats in SP, where all the gains are allowed through gameplay has been discussed in here:

The premise there ofc being using hacks to monetary gain, which would be against our "piracy" ruling. So there's always nuance. Like emulation or torrents aren't automatically piracy. Otherwise everyone using ARM Macs or gaming on Linux would be pirates for using emulation. Or those getting big mods or distros through torrents pirates.

This has been approved by moderation as ok in terms of rules. In future, please report any threads you think are breaking the rules. And leave commenting about it out. Comments with "this is against the rules, not going to help" are, 1) Against the rules by itself (backseat moderation) and 2) pointless.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv