Content Ad's

joshfrog

We often hear about brands being pissed because ads for that brand get show against content they don't approve of.

Most of the content sites have options for brands to choose what content they are advertised next to, but is there an option for channels to choose.

Lets say LTT didn't want to let ads for gambling to run before any of the content they make could they choose that.

LTT can choose not to work with any gambling companies for in video sponsors but what about pre-roll couldn't channels be just as mad if inappropriate content is show during there video.

LTT as a brand has the same desire to protect there brand image against inappropriate ads as IBM would for what content there ads get displayed next to.

All that said will Youtube and companies who make the content ad systems care about what brands the creator of the content want advertised with. 

I have access to a Youtube account that makes money from adds, so this is what I can see. I'm guessing bigger channels get more control though. I can't see any specific control over what adds you get. I thought there was a option for ad categories on your videos(like gambling), but I can't find the option currently. 

I personally haven't seen any complaints about bad ads on videos I've made, so I'm guessing this isn't a big issue. 

I have herd about gambling and scam ads being played a lot on videos for the last while as youtube pushes ads more and a lack of moderation for advertising using youtube so i wonder if it will become more and more of a problem.

If i was running a large tech channel i wouldn't want anyone watching the content i make to think i support video game gambling or crypto currencies for some random site just because a user got an ad for that before my video that couldn't be skipped.

Its the same way larger brands would want nazi stuff playing next to there ad.

If i saw an ad for gambling before an LTT video i wouldn't think it was something that LTT approved of but doesn't mean others wouldn't and when youtube and other content systems let advertisers choose i could see how the inverse would be a good step to make.

one guy took down youtube ads because ads were premoted over things they didn't like. that is why ad revenue was cut. 

i cant rember what it was probly kids ads but i dont rember...

something like a cent a view to like half a cent or something 

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links