S22 Ultra's camera looking like absolute garbage

Sanedish

Just got an used S22 Ultra (dropped by a family member) and i noticed that it's camera absolutely sucks.

I mean, that was an 1200$ phone, I kinda feel scammed even though i got it for free!

Videos look (almost) always grainy and Photos like they've been yeeted through 15 diffrent AI Processes (even with Intelligence options on minimal) and are Blury and color inaccurate as Hell.

Am i the only one experiencing this or are there others with this issue?

The PC is supposed to be a Neon Green

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fba420d1f485fb55f4b2e1b34adb880d.png

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

As @Murasaki has posted. You're indoors with non-natural light, well barely any light at all. Also, you can try switching the camera mode to the pro mode. That can help with low light a little bit. At least it does on my Fold 4.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

?

my van doesn't go fast uphills??

is this a problem? grainy when its nearly pitch black.

? maybe I'm the weird one, maybe it's personal preference,  but I think the photo looks fine for a low-lit indoor shot.  It certainly doesn't look "blurry" as you suggest. 

44 minutes ago, Sanedish said:

The PC is supposed to be a Neon Green

Again, it looks Neon Green to my eyes. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Skipple said:

? maybe I'm the weird one, maybe it's personal preference,  but I think the photo looks fine for a low-lit indoor shot. 

i think bro just wanted to flex his pc ngl. The real question here is why is the AIO mounted upside down

42 minutes ago, Skipple said:

? maybe I'm the weird one, maybe it's personal preference,  but I think the photo looks fine for a low-lit indoor shot.  It certainly doesn't look "blurry" as you suggest. 

Again, it looks Neon Green to my eyes. 

To me thats Cyan or "mermaid", but not Green. The foto is at lest to me very blurry on pieces like the mouse, but that might be just me expecting too much.

42 minutes ago, MiszS said:

i think bro just wanted to flex his pc ngl. The real question here is why is the AIO mounted upside down

To be fair, I don't care about what people think about my pc, i would have taken an diffrent one if it wouldn't been that the colors on that one in particular are extremly off in comperason to real life, but maybe im expecting too much.... Doesn't change the camera looking really washy and grainy most of the time (forgot to mention that). Other than that, i'm sorry if it seems like im just here to flex or mock on that phone, i really love it for everything except the exynos, but i just found the camera to be really weird and bad looking on that phone in particular, it might have an damaged sensor, but that doesnt change that im having issues i never had before on any other samsung phone except the 22 Ultra, not even on my old S10.

Yes yes, the color thing is normal (just happend to be really bad with that green tone in particular i guess), but it still looks like it gone through at least 3 diffrent AI Processes.

Maybe i'm too harsh on the little details, but these things are something i just found to be REALLY strong on this phone in particular (coming from an google p7 pro though).

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

20 minutes ago, Sanedish said:

To me thats Cyan or "mermaid", but not Green. The foto is at lest to me very blurry on pieces like the mouse, but that might be just me expecting too much.

To be fair, I don't care about what people think about my pc, i would have taken an diffrent one if it wouldn't been that the colors on that one in particular are extremly off in comperason to real life, but maybe im expecting too much.... Doesn't change the camera looking really washy and grainy most of the time (forgot to mention that). Other than that, i'm sorry if it seems like im just here to flex or mock on that phone, i really love it for everything except the exynos, but i just found the camera to be really weird and bad looking on that phone in particular, it might have an damaged sensor, but that doesnt change that im having issues i never had before on any other samsung phone except the 22 Ultra, not even on my old S10.

Yes yes, the color thing is normal (just happend to be really bad with that green tone in particular i guess), but it still looks like it gone through at least 3 diffrent AI Processes.

Maybe i'm too harsh on the little details, but these things are something i just found to be REALLY strong on this phone in particular (coming from an google p7 pro though).

nah i'm joking lol, and i just saw that the AIO was on the side, not bottom, mb

1 hour ago, MiszS said:

nah i'm joking lol, and i just saw that the AIO was on the side, not bottom, mb

kk, misunderstood that then i guess, my bad.