Touch pad left click but not giving click just going in but working

My Lenovo x280 mouse pad left click just goes in freely when pushed it registers click but I want button clicking sound when touching it like right click one 

Is it reparable or I need to replace it all other things work fine

Tired removing cleaning it and reinstalled still same issue.

15 minutes ago, Kamranbites said:

My Lenovo x280 mouse pad left click just goes in freely when pushed it registers click but I want button clicking sound when touching it like right click one 

Is it reparable or I need to replace it all other things work fine

Tired removing cleaning it and reinstalled still same issue.

More than likely, the rubber dome is damaged. I'm not sure you would be able to repair it, but if you are considering replacement it may be worth attempting to disassemble. 

I'm assuming you already know this if you have already removed it once, but replacing the trackpad and keyboard on those later model X2 laptops is a pain in the balls. You essentially have to disassemble the entire PC to get at them. I wanted to swap out the keyboard on my x270 with one from my x260 (had a nicer feel) but gave up after completely dissecting the poor x260. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

7 hours ago, Skipple said:

More than likely, the rubber dome is damaged. I'm not sure you would be able to repair it, but if you are considering replacement it may be worth attempting to disassemble. 

I'm assuming you already know this if you have already removed it once, but replacing the trackpad and keyboard on those later model X2 laptops is a pain in the balls. You essentially have to disassemble the entire PC to get at them. I wanted to swap out the keyboard on my x270 with one from my x260 (had a nicer feel) but gave up after completely dissecting the poor x260. 

Attached a pic of my mouspad,

I don't see something like rubber dome in here