android emulator for windows 10.

Currently I have a pretty beefy laptop that comes with 8 core procesor + 32GB of ram.

I would like to run android on my PC so that I can install some apps (not games) that I daily use on my device. 

Which android emulator do you gus use? and does it support install from APK ?? 

Also I am on a windows 10 machine right now..

I googled "best android emulator for windows 10"  but those results all pointed to gaming orientied emulator. Does it matter?? 

Thanks in advance. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

You could use the Android emulator that comes with Android studio, it'll let you easily install any apk and also you can also use any beta version of Android (if that's your thing)

Edit:

The emulator does have issues running any games, i don't remember what the reason was.

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

1 hour ago, Srijan Verma said:

You could use the Android emulator that comes with Android studio, it'll let you easily install any apk and also you can also use any beta version of Android (if that's your thing)

Edit:

The emulator does have issues running any games, i don't remember what the reason was.

thank you. android studio here i come!!!! 

download.jpg.1b2c644f1e81cd07efe9242faf0f111f.jpg

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

8 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Currently I have a pretty beefy laptop that comes with 8 core procesor + 32GB of ram.

I would like to run android on my PC so that I can install some apps (not games) that I daily use on my device. 

Which android emulator do you gus use? and does it support install from APK ?? 

Also I am on a windows 10 machine right now..

I googled "best android emulator for windows 10"  but those results all pointed to gaming orientied emulator. Does it matter?? 

Thanks in advance. 

Windows 11 has Android emulator. But out of the box, it doesn't support Google Services. They are guides online to use the image of a Pixel phone to have Google Play service