Should i buy corsair CX750F RGB for my build?

Hello everyone.. last month i asked a question here to know the manufacturing date of my old cooler master 850w psu .. and little did i know it was a 13-14 year old psu.. everyone recommended me to change that psu asap.. but i just bought my 3080ti.. I don't have a good budget.. my friend is selling me this cx750f rgb for a good price.. i am attaching a pic of that psu.. can anyone tell me the manufacturing date of that psu.. in old corsair psu we can tell the manufacturing date by looking at the serial no. But i think in newer psu this method doesn't apply..

And also one more question should this psu be enough for my build?

Specs:

Ryzen 5 5600x

RTX 3080ti undervolted to 0.815v (300watt ish)

32gb ddr4 3200mhz cl16 ram

And some rgb fans.

Serial no. Of cx750f 

Screenshot_20240113-161955_OLX Pakistan.png

Price?

Should be able to get 750/850w rm(x) or equivalent units for 40-60$ used

Btw whats your current psu? And whered you find the manufacturing date? 13-14yo is pretty damn old and definitely reccomended to swap the psu since itll problably die pretty soon (i suspect 1-3 years), but any less than 10 years old and i wouldnt reccomend a psu swap as thats just a waste of money

31 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Price?

Should be able to get 750/850w rm(x) or equivalent units for 40-60$ used

Btw whats your current psu? And whered you find the manufacturing date? 13-14yo is pretty damn old and definitely reccomended to swap the psu since itll problably die pretty soon (i suspect 1-3 years), but any less than 10 years old and i wouldnt reccomend a psu swap as thats just a waste of money

1 hour ago, --SID-- said:

I dont see the manufactured date but the reviews seem to be from around 2006-2008

Holy crap the thing could actually be older than me which is impressive for a shitty 768w multirail

Yea thats a must replace at that point especially with a 3080ti where its actually getting close to maxing out one of those 28a rails

Considering youve run the 3080ti on it since youve already gotten an undervolt again thats very impressive for a shitty 15yo+ multirail, im genuinely curious if youve stress tested with furmark (if you havent dont just to avoid any risk of the unit blowing up on you even if its a slim risk at best)

As for what to do with the unit i guess you could just toss it in an old system and run it into the ground (let it die of natural causes)

2 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I dont see the manufactured date but the reviews seem to be from around 2006-2008

Holy crap the thing could actually be older than me which is impressive for a shitty 768w multirail

Yea thats a must replace at that point especially with a 3080ti where its actually getting close to maxing out one of those 28a rails

Considering youve run the 3080ti on it since youve already gotten an undervolt again thats very impressive for a shitty 15yo+ multirail, im genuinely curious if youve stress tested with furmark (if you havent dont just to avoid any risk of the unit blowing up on you even if its a slim risk at best)

As for what to do with the unit i guess you could just toss it in an old system and run it into the ground (let it die of natural causes)

Well before checking the date of my old psu i did furmark my gpu and it was working fine but after that i am not putting any benchmark load on that psu for now.. and the only reason i am thinking of buying that cx750f from my friend is that i don't have to pay him right now.. i can pay him later and i am from Pakistan where ebay, amazon, newegg and other famous platform doesn't ship their products and also if they ship it the customs tax is usually more then the actual value of the product.. aliexpress works for me but they usually don't offer brand name psus and also i can't buy a new one just now i don't have a budget.. what do you think about the cx750f rgb? Will it be ok for my build and also can you guess how old the model is? The amazon says that this item came to amazon in 2020

2 hours ago, Muhammad Osama said:

and the only reason i am thinking of buying that cx750f from my friend is that i don't have to pay him right now.. i can pay him later

Well, you can give it a try. Does the PSU shut down you give the PSU back to your friend.

13 hours ago, --SID-- said:

Well, you can give it a try. Does the PSU shut down you give the PSU back to your friend.

He has the psu rn..