people on facebook

lutewan

so this mom post on facebook

"Attention High School and Middle School parents: my son brought his laptop to school today for an after school program and it went "missing" while he was in P.E. Please keep an eye out. Hp dark blue in a black case with red around the zipper. Talk to your kids please, and encourage them to do the right thing. He already had his iphone stolen earlier this year, same circumstances."

and then 

"I sure hope it turns up- everyone needs to learn the lesson of- If it's Not Yours Don't TOUCH it! Poor kid trying to participate in his class and someone thinks it's okay to "just take it".

he didnt  even need it  in class he was taking it to anime club to play dota2 on the school internet 

even more

Isnt there a way to track it? Or for the school to turn on the web camera and see who has it? Ask someone in IT...there is a way. Good luck

​i just laugh at this one oh and this 

I bet one of Connery friends could figure out how to hack into the comp to the web cam

he is in 7 grade 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Not a general discussion topic

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Yeah, this should probably be on the "off topic" section :P

What are we supposed to discuss on this thread? :P

oops i guess this should go in the off topic thread

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

"Ask someone in IT - there is a way..."

Sorry to say this biatch but a webcam can't turn on if the laptop isn't powered.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300