Evangelion: You Can (Not) Be Serious

TopWargamer

Why skip the last 2 - 3?

Like said before, it's two full episodes of "hey we cut our studio to 3 people, use this pencil and recycled clips to finish it, artistically"

It was so terrible they literally made End of Evangelion because of how much of a fit people threw over the original. I think it escalated to death threat status it was so bad.

Error: 410

Gainax ran out of money when making NGE, so the last 2 episodes are worthless rubbish that literally are not worth watching. All it is, is a couple of incoherent ~20 minute episodes. They're legitimately incoherent.

That rubbish ending was why the End of Evangelion movie was made, which was actually a GOOD ending.

Like said before, it's two full episodes of "hey we cut our studio to 3 people, use this pencil and recycled clips to finish it, artistically"

It was so terrible they literally made End of Evangelion because of how much of a fit people threw over the original. I think it escalated to death threat status it was so bad.

I still say watch it as its still part of it and its legacy.

>.>

For something as silly as that, you should have lol. The real Evangelion show/movies are a lot more serious. 

I saw a different video. You obviously put a different link with tits. ;)

I saw a different video. You obviously put a different link with tits. ;)

Huehuehue

COMIC SANS