Cheap 4 way splitters or molex powered ones for fans

I just ordered a phanteks case and 15 120mm fans to fill it. The fans are .2 amp and my 4 motherboard headers are .2 amp. Technically I'm good to just use a splitter, but the price difference is almost negligible. 

Trying to decide between these 2. I'm not going to use big fan hubs because I want to be able to control the speed of 3 groups of 4 and 1 group of of 3. 

Screenshot_20240101_211132_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.8488cd1621ad089df93a99a9b78527cc.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_211329_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.202ee215b5cd9e25b175f408e21377a0.jpg

My I seem to remember my power supply coming with a molex cable. And I think it even has 4 of them on there which would be perfect. It's 14 dollars versus 24 if they're powered. Is it just a waste of money or should I just get the powered ones to be safe?

i kinda like that it draws power from the power supply vs the board.

though my machine has 100% manual fan control so i may be biased

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

i kinda like that it draws power from the power supply vs the board.

though my machine has 100% manual fan control so i may be biased

How can I get 100% manual fan control? I'm currently using the program fan control. It works pretty good but the gui kind of sucks. Jayztwocents did a video about how it was basically the best thing out there so I gave it a try. Currently only have 6 case fans so I've never looked into it that much I just bought a couple 2 way splitters for how my pc is set up now. There's so many options out there and as far as I can tell 99% of it is overpriced crap. I'd be willing to pay for individual speed controls though lol.

3 minutes ago, Owsleygarcia95 said:

How can I get 100% manual fan control? I'm currently using the program fan control. It works pretty good but the gui kind of sucks. Jayztwocents did a video about how it was basically the best thing out there so I gave it a try. Currently only have 6 case fans so I've never looked into it that much I just bought a couple 2 way splitters for how my pc is set up now. There's so many options out there and as far as I can tell 99% of it is overpriced crap. I'd be willing to pay for individual speed controls though lol.

mine is just an off/5v/12v toggle with all the rgb connected to it's own outboard controller , so basically I don't even have to have a computer in the case to control fan speed and rgb. i don't use software to control anything because i think it's dumb.

That sounds cool. What is it exactly? The Asrock polychrome software for my motherboard is basically worthless lol.