Snappy Driver Installer

https://sdi-tool.org/
This was suggested to me, and I'm sharing here for 2 reasons:
1) Anyone used it much before? Thoughts? Didn't find any sign of it searching LTT forums. 
2) Hopefully it can help some of you out!

nobody on earth needs a driver installer program and these are typically malware which is why nobody here would have ever mentioned it or used it

All driver installer software is crap. Half is completely useless and the other half are just trying to install malware.

Let Windows automatically install any needed drivers and if for whatever reason you need to update and Windows isn't automatically able to find the latest driver, go to the manufacturer's website and download the official drivers.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

These were my first thoughts too, especially since it appears to be Russian.  But it has a couple of things going for it:
-it's open source, so probably not malware
-it includes a library of drivers, which means it's HUGE, but can (hopefully) solve network issues when you can't otherwise get internet access

Definitely not shilling for it, but I wouldn't want to just immediately discard it.

21 minutes ago, irajacobs said:

-it includes a library of drivers, which means it's HUGE, but can (hopefully) solve network issues when you can't otherwise get internet access

Definitely not shilling for it, but I wouldn't want to just immediately discard it.

If you can get the tool, then you can get the drivers, without the bloatware.  The less stuff you run and install on your system the better. ("Leaner is meaner")

The tech crowd is not normally going to be audience for a tool like this.