asrock 6800 wont work after driver install.

Soonerman1995

i have a used asrock 6800 phantom gaming my friend bought and doenst work he asked me to look into. with no drivers just the basic wondows driver it dispays and works but as soon as i attempt to install the drivers for it it stops diplaying sometimes or windows crashes. if i ddu it works but once i go to install the driver it stops but the few times the drivers do install and windows says its functioning correctly i get no picture out of it. i have attempted ddu, fresh windows,  gpu bios, old and new drivers, multiple dispays, multiple display/hdmi cables, torn apart/cleaned and multiple systems hell even tossed it in the oven for a last resort an i can not get it to work. when i plug in a second gpu just so i can look in widows while its running the device shows as stopped working properly and when it does say its working properly i get no display from it. im at a loss with drivers not intalling or just not getting a picture out of it if someone has had this issues or knows of something i havent tried ive dug through forums and tried allot. i have attached what gpuz shows. 

systems used when testing this card: r5 3600/asus rog strix b550-i gaming/32gb 3200mhz cl16 ddr4 t-force dark/5700xt red devil/nzxt 850W gold/windows 10/nzxt h1 v1 case (secondary rig)

r9 5900x/x570 msi edge max/32gb 3600mhz cl18 corsair vengence rgb/rx6950xt red devil/ evga supernova p5 1000w platinum/windows 10/ o11 dynamic xl (main rig)

i7 8700k/msi z370 gaming m5/16gb ddr4 patriot 2666mhz cl19/gt610 and rx580 red devil used for display/msi mag 850w gold/windows 10/open air test bench (test bench)

6800.gif

On 12/21/2023 at 1:00 AM, TrigrH said:

This is likely why it was sold.

Could be he was scammed. But I would like to see if it's fixable I find it weird that it works fine but once the drivers installed it stops working.