Order for delivery to Canada stuck since Nov 24

OmeletteDuFr0mage

Hi,

Order is Confirmed since Nov 24.

Anyone else got an order to Canada (East Coast) that was not fulfilled?

That sucks, that was a good chunk of my presents...

Thanks,

Omelette

Generally you should reach out to contact the delivery partner in these kind of situations, if that fails you can also contact LTTStore support so they can investigate the issue 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Sounds like you’re saying it wasn’t shipped yet? Did you have anything presale in the order? Like a bread plushie or 15 year shirt etc.?

5 hours ago, OmeletteDuFr0mage said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Omelette

Have you received the shipping confirmation with tracking number? Or just an order confirmation? Their own shipping policy states that shipping estimates only apply after receiving a shipping confirmation email, not from the day the order was placed online.

https://www.lttstore.com/pages/shipping-policy

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

The order has not shipped yet.
This is the status details:
image.png.574a482ee1356b48d42017a09d8449a0.png

I ordered:

• Neon Motherboard T-shirt
  • The JerryRig Razor Knife x2
  • Circuit Desk Pad
  • MYSTERY 900x400 DESK PAD
  • Scrunchie
  • Plaid Flannel
  • 15 Years of LTT T-shirt
  • Beanie - Heather Black (Free)

All items were available at time of the order including the 15y t-shirt that got released.

It seems to be still available except for the 15y t-shirt which is a bummer as I was looking forward to it.

I understand the shipping policy, but they also had a huge banner on top saying that orders will be delivered before Dec 25th.

Which is the whole point during Holidays.

I was mostly reaching out to see if other people were experiencing the same issue.

Merci guys for taking the time to answer.

Omelette

1 hour ago, OmeletteDuFr0mage said:

The order has not shipped yet.
This is the status details:
image.png.574a482ee1356b48d42017a09d8449a0.png

I ordered:

• Neon Motherboard T-shirt
  • The JerryRig Razor Knife x2
  • Circuit Desk Pad
  • MYSTERY 900x400 DESK PAD
  • Scrunchie
  • Plaid Flannel
  • 15 Years of LTT T-shirt
  • Beanie - Heather Black (Free)

All items were available at time of the order including the 15y t-shirt that got released.

It seems to be still available except for the 15y t-shirt which is a bummer as I was looking forward to it.

I understand the shipping policy, but they also had a huge banner on top saying that orders will be delivered before Dec 25th.

Which is the whole point during Holidays.

I was mostly reaching out to see if other people were experiencing the same issue.

Merci guys for taking the time to answer.

Omelette

You must have missed the text in the description of the 15 Years shirt before you placed the order.

“ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TOGETHER - IF YOU HAVE MORE ITEMS THAN JUST THIS SHIRT, THEY WILL ALL SHIP ONCE YOUR SHIRT IS READY.

ALL ORDERS SHOULD SHIP BY DECEMBER 22, 2023.

Then that's on me.

I would blame the poor design as well, Item description should not be used as a must read before buying section.

A warning panel, a different add to cart, something in the cart itself.

Cheers guys, happy holidays!

On 12/20/2023 at 10:28 AM, OmeletteDuFr0mage said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Omelette

I am in the same boat, I've had a tracking number for the last 3 days and it says it doesn't exist in Canada posts system.  I believe this will be the last time I order from lttstore.com for gifts as presents unless you order months in advance.  Hopefully, they learn from this, but from the sounds of it, shipping has been an issue for multiple years now, which would make sense as they are a YouTube company turned e-commerce.  Their focus is not on the delivery of packages but on content which they do a great job of the latter 🙂

Black Friday and the Holiday season is always a crowded period, which come one after the other. Not only for LTT store but for the 3rd party shipping companies as well. Things get hectic. Best bet is to plan and make the purchases in advance. Just to be on the safe side. I've learned my lesson many years ago, not only in regards to international shipping but also with local/national shipping. I buy the Christmas presents, at least 2 months in advance. 

On 12/22/2023 at 12:37 AM, OmeletteDuFr0mage said:

Item description should not be used as a must read before buying section.

Uh-huh. Right. Um. I'm all for better / more obvious design, but also... if oil-based paint says "Caution: Flammable" on the side of the can and on the manufacturer's / seller's website under the description of that particular type of paint, it's kinda on me, the consumer, to understand that I should not attempt to paint the side of my Propane / Gas BBQ with said paint.

Aaaanywho, I hope your items arrive shortly after the holidays. The beanie toque's are very comfortable, as are the rest of LTT's T-Shirts. 🙂 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)