My thoughts on Half-life 2

minimoose

I was really suprised but I've always felt that valves games dragged.

You would probably like ep1 and ep2 better. More fast paced.

You would probably like ep1 and ep2 better. More fast paced.

Yeah played them both, the cliff hangers got me addicted but lost all faith in Valve to bring out a third and hoping they tie up all the loose knots as I think Gordan Freeman deserves a rest.

G Mans involvement makes no sense either.

Yeah played them both, the cliff hangers got me addicted but lost all faith in Valve to bring out a third and hoping they tie up all the loose knots as I think Gordan Freeman deserves a rest.

To be honest I think even Valve thinks that Freeman deserves a rest. They are probably too bored to make just another first person shooter on the same HL2 formula. Or else we would have got Ep3 years ago.

As far as Valve goes, I think Portal 2 is a brilliant game and better than any of the Half Life games.

To be honest I think even Valve thinks that Freeman deserves a rest. They are probably too bored to make just another first person shooter on the same HL2 formula. Or else we would have got Ep3 years ago.

As far as Valve goes, I think Portal 2 is a brilliant game and better than any of the Half Life games.

I think that they realised what they wanted to do in ep3 and can't fit it all in an episode.