My Long Term (10+ Years) HP G61& Acer X223w Review!

"Old tech still rocks!" Is what I would I I was a very short man named Linus, but I'm not Linus so why do I actually agree with him? Sure old game consoles are cool but how are old laptops and how do they hold up now? Surely someone had to answer the question no one asked and that had to be me unfortunately. So for the past 13 years I have been using the same laptop (HP G61) and monitor (Acer X223w) I got as a teen and not once have I felt like I needed to change as it did everything including my varsity projects pretty well until only 2 weeks ago when it started randomly blue screening. I wish I could show you how good my experience has been but I'd rather show you this segway to our sponsor LTT Store Dot Com. (Inserts Linus talking about the LTT Retro Screwdriver)

Anyway back to the review. I simply think my old laptop is pretty cool. Its taken a fair amount of falls, a couple liquids that might not be water, has a great speaker cause its such a thiccc boi. It obviously has it downs like 2 GB ram, a Celeron processor, and not being able to process 1000P video natively that's why I have a 1050P second monitor. Anyway I am ranting at this point but I do challenge anyone who still has their first ever setup to downgrade to that for a week. Shot on Nikon Coolpix L840. 

DSCN2481.JPG