In Vegas Jan 8-10 for an event (not CES though), any possible tech meetups planned?

PianoPlayer88Key

Hi ...

I will be in Las Vegas January 8-10 for an event (related to pianos), and I noticed that CES overlaps that time some.  (CES is January 9-12; I'm not going to that though.) 

I was wondering if there might be any possible meetups planned with the tech community, youtubers, etc, during the time I'll be in Vegas?  (For example LTT, GN, Paul & Kyle, Salazar, Josh (formerly FractalJosh), Tech Deals, UFD Tech, Ian, der8auer, or others.)

I'll be toward the south end of Vegas, but I could go pretty much anywhere since I'll be driving up from San Diego area.  I anticipate hopefully getting there by around 4pm or earlier on the 8th, and leaving after 3-4pm on the 10th.  There's a black tie gala happening at my event in the evening on the 9th, I'm thinking of not going to that cause i'm not too much into formal type events.   

Part of my itinerary includes the Cirque de Soleil Show on the 8th in the evening.  (Schedule has us heading over there around  6:30pm and returning around 11pm.)  I do plan to go to that.

I could maybe try to be there earlier on the 8th (although that might prove a bit more difficult), or stay a bit later on the 10th.  But, I will only be staying the two nights (8th and 9th), no extras (not 7th or 10th for example).