STOP ASKING 2500K VS 3570K!!!!

There is next to no difference unless you are using HD graphics. I hate seeing people post if they should upgrade or not its so stupid.

post-858-0-76132900-1368334872.jpg

some people dont know and want to know. if they dont know much about tech they need to learn. but otherwise i agree

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Although I agree with you, people still need to know, thus they will ask. Which is kinda the point of the forum ;)

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

And even if they are using HD graphics they should be going for an AMD APU, lol

This is a "Tech Forums" they can ask anything they want regarding about tech, hence the term "Tech Forums"   

Linus wanted to make this place a kind, caring, friendly, helpful, informative place where all old, young, inexperience or experience to come and ask or help other a like and if you don't like it, you don't deserve to be at a place with all these wonderful people around.  

I hope you understand, I wasn't trying to come off aggressive. 

This is not a helpful thread.

If you wanted to address the subject once and for all, a picture of Captain Picard (however sexy he may be) is not the way to do it. A formally written, well constructed post giving links to evidence that they perform very similarly and then asking for a mod to include the information in an "FAQ" sticky or something like that would be the appropriate way to go about this.

I want to keep this forum friendly. That means all people are welcome and all questions are welcome.

Locking this thread.