akracing vs dxracer

Fredrikmikael

akracing vs dxracer. ergonomic office/gaming chairs.

which is the best brand?

and what are your experiences and thoughts with any of their chairs if you own one?

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

really.. nobody?

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

Dxracer is better IMO. Never heard of akracing though...

i've noticed akracing is very hidden, not so much reviews and such out there.

akracing seems to just have copied the chair design and pretty much everything from dx racer.

found some reviews on the akracing chairs on a norwegian site where the people said they regret not buying the dx racer chairs, they also said the chair would get uncomfortable after a while and would get flat eventually from sitting so much on it.

System

Spoiler

looking for a very good ergonomic gaming chair, the dxracer one's seem like the popular choice but please say if you know of a good one :)

System

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I live in Denmark and the AKRacing is the same as the DXRacer. :) The AKRacing is just the brand for Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. So over here we cant buy the DXRacer but instead we just have the AKRacving. hope that gave you the answer you needed :D :D :D

Hi. I live in Denmark and the AKRacing is the same as the DXRacer. :) The AKRacing is just the brand for Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. So over here we cant buy the DXRacer but instead we just have the AKRacving. hope that gave you the answer you needed :D:D:D

I do not know aboute Denmark and Finland, but in Sweden and Norway You can buy both brands.

For Sweden just change ".no" to ".se" and Norway: DXRacer only on this site: Maxfps.no. And both chair's here: Netonnet.no... 

Komplett.no  and MPX.no have only the AKRacing ones. Just search for the best prices on the difrent sites to find the best price :) I live in Norway  :)  Hope it helped  :)

I would also know who really is the best ones, if one coppy the other, it's not impotant to me. The best one is. Cuz I want a good chair. My old one hurts my butt  <_<

• 11 months later...

Hi. I live in Denmark and the AKRacing is the same as the DXRacer. :) The AKRacing is just the brand for Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. So over here we cant buy the DXRacer but instead we just have the AKRacving. hope that gave you the answer you needed :D :D :D

You can buy DXRacers in Denmark, Webdanes or http://www.cr-comfort.dk/ 

There not the same there different, dunno what your talking about.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I replyed because i am looking for a new chair and i think i would go for the DXRacer, just not shure which one but also if i should buy a akracing chair