Gaming with integrated Graphics, game recommendations?

Spencerssy1

I'm trying to get my friend to get into PC gaming but he only has a laptop with integrated Graphics are there any fun multi player video games that are playable with integrated Graphics only?

5 minutes ago, Spencerssy1 said:

I'm trying to get my friend to get into PC gaming but he only has a laptop with integrated Graphics are there any fun multi player video games that are playable with integrated Graphics only?

Portal 2 if set to 720p resolution can be a very enjoyable co-op game that will run on integrated graphics.

The game has a great co-op campaign and litteraly thousands of community made maps made for coop ( Easily downloadble from steam workshop )

Probably one of my top 5 co-op games.

And its only 1 dollar on steam right now.

9 minutes ago, Spencerssy1 said:

Oh and Terraria is also a simple game to run ( checked youtube, runs on integrated graphics ). Great co-op game where you must find recourses, build new weapons, a base, slaying monsters etc. Easy to sink a couple hundred hours into, a lot more fun to play when playing with a friend 🙂

There's a bunch of early 2000s games that decent amount of players still play, myself included that are easy to run such as;

Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast, Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, Soldier of Fortune II, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Quake III Arena, Unreal Tournament and some have remasters on steam which I think still should be easy to run such as Quake 1 and 2, Age of Empires 1-3 and Age of Mythology

Theres also a few old school mmos that still around such as Runescape, Ragnarok and classic WoW, Also a few fan made restorations of some shut down mmos such as FreeSO (The Sims Online), Pirates of the Caribbean, SWGLegends (Star Wars Galaxies), etc

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

Thank you for all your suggestions I have a pretty good game list to send to my friend. Thank you