Will intel uhd get slow at 80 percent usage

Luxury

Hello, Im luxury, 

I have a question. I have a dell latitude 5400 laptop  with the intel i5 w/ 16 gb ram. I want to stream minecraft and other games on youtube but i noticed that my gpu usage was at a high usage. Will my laptop get slow at this amount of usage? 

-luxury

1 minute ago, Luxury said:

Will my laptop get slow at this amount of usage? 

You tell us? Sometimes the part of the GPU that handles streaming is distinct and the performance impact is pretty minimal, e.g. see here:

But the Intel IGP isn't that powerful (though the decoder/encoder is), so I couldn't say.

8 hours ago, Luxury said:

Hello, Im luxury, 

I have a question. I have a dell latitude 5400 laptop  with the intel i5 w/ 16 gb ram. I want to stream minecraft and other games on youtube but i noticed that my gpu usage was at a high usage. Will my laptop get slow at this amount of usage? 

-luxury

It will not slow down until you already have it under 100% load and then start to encode. Because then, the encoder will take away a bit of the iGPU's total power budget for itself

5 hours ago, DreamCat04 said:

It will not slow down until you already have it under 100% load and then start to encode. Because then, the encoder will take away a bit of the iGPU's total power budget for itself

so is that a no

Will Intel UHD 620 get slow at 80 percent usage 

1 minute ago, Luxury said:

I never really got an answer

If you have the computer, you know how fast it will be. Why are you asking online? Why not see how fast it is for your self?

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

If you have the computer, you know how fast it will be. Why are you asking online? Why not see how fast it is for your self?

its because this is my only laptop. I cant afford to get another one if this breaks 

Just now, Luxury said:

its because this is my only laptop. I cant afford to get another one if this breaks 

As I said before, using it won't make it more likely to fail or slow down. So just keep using it.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

As I said before, using it won't make it more likely to fail or slow down. So just keep using it.

ok. thanks